What Character Would Make You Acquire A Stark Salary?

Options

Comments

• 3* nightcrawler would pull a lil bit from my wallet.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    *** moon knight
    or **** moon knight
    but not ** moon knight
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* nightcrawler would pull a lil bit from my wallet.

BAMF!

My third favourite Marvel sound after SNIKT! and THWIP!
  • PorkBelly wrote:
    5* Galactus

World Eater:
    One black, purple, or red match destroys the enemy team.

Unless you have silver surfer and I guess invisible woman on your team.
  • 1* jubilee all the way!
    but really 3* Cable would definitely be my go-to guy
  • 5* Thanos and galacticus
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No one... but Panther made me think and Gambit would as well
  • Mordecai Midas (Earth-616)

power"
    midas touch [1 of every colour]: damage for 1000point and if the enemy knocked out, create 1000 hp and 5000 iso for you icon_lol.gif
  • Possibly Maggott or Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel.
  • 2* Longshot ! (Passive yellow causes awesome lucky cascades)
  • KaioShinDE
    KaioShinDE Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Scarlett Witch
    Wasp
  • For a single character I would be willing to pay around €10-15 if I liked him a a lot and couldn't wait. But €90? No way. I wouldn't pay that much even for a full game. As a Steam player I prefer to wait 5-6 months and get it on a sale.
  • Really does depend on abilities and how they might slot into my line up for a whole Stark Salary Splash, but I'd love to see any of the following;

Mockingbird
    Emma Frost
    Phoenix
  • Human torch
    Hope summers
    Sentry
    Morkingbird
  • Deadpool without question.
  • I'm not sure anything in the game would make me drop $100 in one sitting. If they widened the gameplay instead of just the character content, that would signal a sizable investment on my part.

I'll drop my usual plugs for some elements of the original PQ - a crafting system (for alternative uniforms or vehicles or something), followers (minor characters, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, or whatever), and some sort of Lair or Headquarters that can be expanded and would ultimately replace the Roster or Train buttons in my mind (thus making the Headquarters the catch-all for managing your roster, your crafting, your followers, your vehicles, etc.).

Perhaps some Alliance versions of the above. Alliance headquarters such as the Avengers Tower, X-Mansion, or whatever. Some sort of community goals for the alliance outside of the actual tournaments. If there was an alliance goal that ran independent of any event to unlock a roster slot for each member within the alliance, I would do whatever it takes to help out my alliance-mates. Sort of like a PVE-style progress bar that accumulated your PVE points across all events and would eventually unlock <something>.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    None. For that sort of cash, I could get both Titanfall and the new Diablo 3 expansion. A single character for a phone game seems like a horrible deal compared to two new big budget games.
  • firethorne wrote:
    None. For that sort of cash, I could get both Titanfall and the new Diablo 3 expansion. A single character for a phone game seems like a horrible deal compared to two new big budget games.
    For what it's worth, Reaper of Souls has actually taken up more of my time in the last 2 days than MPQ, which is saying a lot. It actually caused me to drop out of top 50 in my main PVE bracket. First time in a long time that I've had to actively balance my gameplay b/w multiple games.
  • IHatePVP wrote:
    Probably the next X-person: Cyclops, Gambit, Beast, Bishop, etc.

...except Iceman. That guy's a prick.

Update:

Once again, I almost forgot NYC's fave wall-crawler.

So 4* Spider-Man (Prolly Ultimate Spidey) earns the devs another Stark Salary.

Side note: I almost abreviated Stark Salary; spent the next 60 seconds deep in thought contemplating my navel. Trippy.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Squirrel Girl, all the way.

I guess you are playing Marvel Heroes too, where she is a playable character and quite fun.

Otherwise I wouldn't spend that much money on any character, this game is far too expensive if you want to bypass the grind.