What Character Would Make You Acquire A Stark Salary?

Options
Just a hypothetical thread for **** and giggles. I've been doing well playing this game for the past little over half a year, and haven't found a reason to buy anything other than support the developer. However, if Nightcrawler or Gambit come out I'm probably going to drop a Benjamin immediately to take care of my favorite guys. Even Iron Spider would make me simply giddy with glee.

So the question remains, what character (not released of course) would have you so excited you'd pick up a Stark Salary?

Comments

• None. I would not spend time/money on a character simply because I like him/her without looking their stats & abilities.
  • Rogue. Maybe Apocalypse.
  • a 5* Character.
  • Would never do it.

EVER

But I love the Silver Surfer, so maybe I'd pay a little to level him up a bit.
  • Wow. Nobody said Deadpool yet.
  • Madrox. He duplicates every time you hit him.
  • 3-D Man without a doubt,

3dman.png
  • Apocalypse, Colossus, lazy Storm
  • I've always wanted a dinosaur....especially if he has a gun....
  • Probably the next X-person: Cyclops, Gambit, Beast, Bishop, etc.

...except Iceman. That guy's a prick.
  • A well crafted Deadpool.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why Thanos of course! icon_twisted.gif
  • Mr sinister
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    An updated Xforce Wolverine... Not really since I have all of his covers, but I am willing to tell them anything they want to hear at this point to make this badass character finally usable.
  • Cosmic Spider-man, 5*, Colors, Blue, Purple, Black.
    Blue power - Haste (attacks twice)
    Purple - DeBuff (Removes all special tiles of the board)
    Black - Deals 50% of the Targeted Enemy's HP in Damage distributed against the entire team (33% of all alive, 100% if only 1 guy standing, etc)

Would drop stark salary and mother lode, no question.
  • Squirrel Girl, all the way.
  • I'll be totally honest - Batman.

Yeah, I know, but man it'd be so sick. JLA vs Avengers, only thing good to come out of that was Batman vs Captain America - which if you read that, will quickly realize how bad it made every other member of both teams look when Bats and Cap teamed up to go do things that weren't mindlessly attacking each other, as opposed to dukeing it out.
  • Rocket Raccoon! I am sure he could place his traps where he wants to... (Daredevil you know I'm mean muggin you right now)

M.O.D.O.K. - because who doesn't like a giant head with baby feet who shoots lasers and is a genius
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5* Galactus

World Eater:
    One black, purple, or red match destroys the enemy team.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iron Fist.

He turns me into a little school girl.

*giggle*