Old Man Logan Black again?!?!

13»

Comments

• steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    THANK YOU to the devs for changing this. I am on day 1092, and my OML is 3/0/4, so I've not bothered using him. This is a game changer for me, literally.
  • JFisch
    JFisch Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Meanwhile, in a couple of months I'm going to have to sell that cover instead of using it on my 3/5/2 OML.

Can I be grandfathered into the original cover reward? icon_mad.gif
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    There is really absolutely no reason why CS shouldn't be willing to change the color of one of these free covers that they are giving you anyway.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is now way to satisfy everybody. I would prefer black (anyway - still 3 months away so who cares) to get my OML to 2-1-1 but I will take Yellow all the same. I know that at 6 covers he becomes game changer and I will be close. So in reality - I, as most of the players without well covered OML, will take any in the resupply list.

The problem on this list is the standard token on day 915, not OML cover being black (or not being black anymore).
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is really absolutely no reason why CS shouldn't be willing to change the color of one of these free covers that they are giving you anyway.
    While I agree with you, there is no difference in workload for them to switch this cover versus any other cover switch request. So I guess the argument is, these switches are limited to only the player base who has hit these daily play milestones, plus by their very nature can only be a max of one per player (per 90 days), so there is at least a cap on how much work CS will have to do (as opposed to switching covers for classic LTs, which is theoretically a much bigger workload for them).

As for the switch - I am elated. I was planning on saving up the 720 cp to buy my 13th cover since I've already gone through 3 or 4 extra black covers, but now I just have to wait another 2.5 months and can finally max him out.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    THANK YOU to the devs for changing this. I am on day 1092, and my OML is 3/0/4, so I've not bothered using him. This is a game changer for me, literally.

I'm also very happy with the change. On day 1082 and have a 4/0/4 OML. Finally I will be able to use him!

In 10 days at least.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I have received 7 OML covers, by far the most of any 5* and still no yellow cover, making him absolutely useless. He is junk without those yellow covers.

Need to update my roster tracker as I just received another OML red or black a few days ago (don't remember which but didn't really care since it wasn't a yellow), but I will wait until more changes in my overall roster before updating.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Well there's **** news for me. I was counting on that cover making my 4/5/0 oml 5/5/0. Now it's useless to me unless they change their policy on swapping covers or implement a way to use covets we already maxed before I get it.
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    of course, this change came 2 weeks after i hit that date, not helping my 5/2/5 oml. 3rd black cover sold. i will contact cs and hope they will allow me to get it, especially since they didn't announce the change - if they would have i would have just waited those damn 2 weeks. mpq vacation for a final oml cover icon_e_smile.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I won an OML red a few days ago... not very useful for my 5/1/5. Well, at least I should be winning that yellow in around half a year. I'm glad it's no longer a black.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Glad they changed it up - will be happy to get a second yellow cover.

They DO listen!!