Competition

124»

Comments

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Personally, I hope that SCL will soon come back and stay for good. On top of that, I'd like to see more reasonable ways of obtaining 4* covers. I'm still slowly making my way into 3* land, but 4* rewards already start to bother me.

After starting the game in noob brackets and getting showered with 3*, 4* characters, I hit the brick wall of reality. PvP went from kinda fun and doable with a single shield, to a complete nightmare, unless I find a slice without whales sitting in all top 20 places. PvE placement is out of my reach, and even top 50 is a struggle.

It took my a while to get used to it, limit my frustration nad adjust my playstyle. Unfortunatelly that means, most of my rewards come from DDQ...
    I can't remember the last time I hit progression in PvE. I don't bother with any 7-day events. In any other I check boosted chars and rewards to figure out, if I want to go for it. I pretty much skip any PvE, where I don't have essential 4*, or new character releases (extra difficult to place and all I get is new char, that I have no slots for).

In the last month i mostly enjoyed the gauntlet (never done it before) that actually gave me plenty of time to clear it, even though I haven't completed it, Cho event and two short (800 points) Shield Sims.

Anyway, I kinda feel sorry for all the players who feel obligated to compete in every single event, because either their alliance requires it or for other reasons. Come on, it's just a game. It only makes sense to play it if you're having fun.