• Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    The Dr. Strange release will be fun.
  • TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I am also experiencing these issues.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    I have at least 2 alliance members experiencing the same issues but in different events. One of them has problem accessing Deadpool Daily and the other can't access PVE.
  • Jwhitmire36
    Jwhitmire36 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Waited 2 hours last night for Sim sub 3 and couldnt get in. Got up to this morning and sub 3 was available but now DDQ has same issue. I missed out on my prime playing time last night and it WILL mean I wont hit max progression, which after slogging through the first 2 subs of Sim really, really Sucks!!!!!

Contacted support last night, waiting to see what they say....

Happening on both Android and iOs

UPDATE: got a response from support around 5:30pm Central time, but it was only asking for more info about the issue

It continues!! My venom bomb just started up, played main node just fine, but sub node 1 says accessing shield servers..... And everytime I quit and re-open it thinks I haven't played the main node

My problem has morphed, got into V bomb after about 2 hours last nigt and did 3 clears(minus GP essential). Now this morning the Sub shows my correct rank and score, but ONLY the first loaner node is open, like I havent played yet! Not sure if I should try re-playing the loaner node or leave it alone, contacted support already last night.
  • I had this problem yesterday and today for about an hour with DPD. Pretty aggravating.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    I still have this problem - Steam version.
  • EDL666
    EDL666 Posts: 73
    Several alliance members are reporting having experienced this issue on different events in the last 2 days and I am currently locked out of DDQ. This is very critical, even worse than the atrocious lag we got before. I'm not waiting around for it to be available, I have other things to do during my day, I love the game and all but this must be fixed ASAP
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    4 hours and counting for DDQ, 3 hours for PVE. It happened yesterday and the day before, but not as long as today. Harrumph.
    iOS, for what it's worth.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Me too. Sub 3 of Venom Bomb, going on an hour of waiting. iOS 10 on an iPad here. On one of my restart attempts, it did revert back to the opening node being unfinished in the main event page. Also, the number of people in the subs dropped about 50 people and has slowly worked its way back up.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    DDQ opened for me about 30 mins ago, PvE event is still locked.
  • AK0
    AK0 Posts: 1
    Several alliance members have been complaining too. Third or fourth time this has happened to me in the last week. Most times, it self-resolved within a few minutes, but currently stuck for atleast an hour waiting for DDQ story to connect. Happened before AND after applying the lastest update, so that doesn't appear to have been the problem.

iOS 10 on iPhone 6 if that's of any use.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    STILL happening.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone -

Sorry for the delayed response on this today but our engineers were able to find what happened and the issue has been fixed for the Deadpool Daily and Venom Event as of this morning and you should no longer see the issue. If you are seeing the issue still, please try doing a hard reset of the App and that should take care of it. Thanks for your patience.