Accessing Shield Servers...

Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
Slice 5 of Simulator finished 35 minutes ago. Since then it's been permanently "Accessing Shield Servers". I'm on Android.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• SocAccPsyc
    SocAccPsyc Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Me too. Also on Android .
  • I'm on the same boat. 3rd slice and the end day was about to start and is stuck.
  • Moon Roach
    I hadn't entered the event on my Wolveroach account, I just did, same slice, no problems at all.

Moon Roach is currently #164 and falling. Top 20 each sub so far, but now it looks like no Gwenpool for me...
  • Raekwen
    Raekwen Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Same, on Android. Just watching my sub rank drop without being able to do anything about it. So much for the progression rewards for me.
  • wralen
    wralen Posts: 3
    This is also happening to me. I play on PC via Steam, and have never had such an error before. I actually made this account to report it... icon_e_sad.gif

My rank has dropped from about 25 to 48 in the past few hours as I cannot access the event.
  • Zair
    Zair Posts: 2
    I'm experiencing the same thing on iOS. Can't access Round 3. Was ~25th overall in my slice at the end of Simulator 2. Need to get to sleep soon, and not being able to do 4 clears before bed (and start the 24 hour timer on each node) will seriously impact my final standings.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    This is affecting me as well. Android, I don't know which slice is which number but it was the 10 pm central time start/finish.
  • wralen
    wralen Posts: 3
    Hello. This "Connecting to Shield Servers" thing is also happening to me; I play on Steam (PC).

This is the first major error I've had with the game and I just made this account to report the bug.

Sadly, I can see my rank falling. Dropped from 25ish to 50ish already. icon_e_sad.gif
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Same here on iOS. Tried everything I could think of: restarting, switching devices (another iOS device), playing other events, etc. but to no avail. I don't know what else to try. I was t50 after sub 2. Alliance is on track for t100. This glitch is costing me a legitimate shot at two covers. Other alliance mates in S5 are not experiencing this issue.
  • Moon Roach
    I raised a ticket with CS. According to the opening hours in the email response I got, they'll be able to look into it 7 hours after the event finishes.

Free-falling, currently #43 in the event, #205 in the sub. It's nice that it's not affecting everyone.

Time to start calculating what this outage is stopping me from getting, ISO, tokens, CP, progression rewards, possible placement.

I suggest everyone else raises a ticket as well.

Oh, now #210 in the sub. <sigh>

:edit: now #45 in event, #320(!) in the sub. This is painful.
  • Tavrim
    Tavrim Posts: 1
    Yep same here. Tired of this ****
  • happening to me on steam pc version
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Happening to me on Android.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Same here on IOS. It's pretty lame.
  • Moon Roach
    2 hours 5 minutes into the event, and it's back for me. I'm actually only in #250, that #320 must have been some dodgy data being returned.

Anyway, let's see how far I can catch up.
  • Nefesh
    Nefesh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Same here... Steam on PC.
    just 12 hours left... hope they will fix it
  • SnakesArrows
    SnakesArrows Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Same here. 2:20 min and still have spinning wheel. iOS platform.
  • Same issue here on Steam
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2016
    I suffered from this, fighting for T2.
    Other than the guy in T1 everyone else in T20 or so got into the sub and started the timers, while i'm watching two days of play go down the drain.

At the top end, ranks are separated by xx to 1xx points this is going to hurt.. Even more so if i drop out of T10
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    3 hours passed and it's still doing this for me. There is still 21 hours left, but I opened the ticket just in case I may not able to play...