Happy 3-Yr. Anniversary, MPQ!

1235»

Comments

• Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Sooner this anniversary ends the better. Might get around and fix the bugged **** this event has caused.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sooner this anniversary ends the better. Might get around and fix the bugged **** this event has caused.

Whatchutalkinbout' Willis?
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    xZTSrsuv.jpg
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anybody know who will be essential in best friends forever? I don't remember that PVP?
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    wymtime wrote:
    Anybody know who will be essential in best friends forever? I don't remember that PVP?

That's because it's new. The description we had said pairs of heroes who are friends. Luke cage and iron fist are probably pretty good examples, maybe along with Captain America and Sam Wilson.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    jffdougan wrote:
    wymtime wrote:

That's because it's new. The description we had said pairs of heroes who are friends. Luke cage and iron fist are probably pretty good examples, maybe along with Captain America and Sam Wilson.

Just went and actually read through the marvel interview and actually paid attention this time!! Thanks
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's... a lot of Dino covers. Neat. icon_e_smile.gif
    Might even go mad with tenpacks this time...
  • spectator
    spectator Posts: 395 Mover and Shaker
    my first purchase got me 1000Hp, pays for my next 9 daily deals icon_e_smile.gif
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    First pull got me a Devil Dino. I went ahead and championed him since I figure I'll get more and I already had 13 and was already level 200....anyway, the legendary token got me a green black bolt!

This anniversary already wins over last year's icon_lol.gif
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Hmm, I'm somehow disappointed with rewards in the vault. I don't really want dino covers, so that might be a part of it, but still...

Would it be so hard to replace all the 2* covers with at least elite (or even heroic) tokens?
    Can't we have some better ISO rewards? All events are double ISO, last node in sim got me a neat 7k and then I got an amazing 1k ISO reward from vault token. Considering, that it will cost me for example: 70k to champ 2* Wolverine, 100k to champ 3* Magneto (who already is around level 100) that is rather poor.
    Maybe some more hp rewards? I'll take 100hp over 3,5k ISO any day.
    Could we, just for those few days, stop treating 4* covers as super-premium-endgame reward? So few of them in the vault and CL are removed from PvE as well.
  • Green83
    Green83 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Happy with my Anniversary pulls so far, 2900 HP, Legendary token and 10K iso, together with some 2* cap.
    Atleast my other daily deal purchases are accounted for.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    it would be cool if the ISO reward for leveling your SHIELD rank was doubled during Anniversary also....

BOOOOMMMM .... 60,000 ISO !!!