Happy 3-Yr. Anniversary, MPQ!

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss Rush is also different in that it has additional rewards for top performing Alliances and Alliance members.
    Thanks for adding another layer of competition where it isn't needed.

Boss leader boards, inter alliance competition, thanks
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Added the Q&A below:

Do Anniversary events have Clearance Levels?
    No. Anniversary events do not have Clearance Levels.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Added the Q&A below:

Oh. Well, I suppose it couldn't all be good news...
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    So...Clearance Levels are a sometimes food, huh?
  • Bondidude
    Bondidude Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Quebbster wrote:
    "David wrote:

I was really excited for anniversary events and no SCL has put a huge damper on it. Not to mention the two on, two off, two on, two off event cycle with this great new system is really frustrating. I guess at the least they're telling us about it ahead of time this time around.
  • Will Devil Dino finally be added to the legendary store? because it would have more people redeeming the store if you add him to the store instead of waiting a year to try and add more of him.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bondidude wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    "David wrote:

I was really excited for anniversary events and no SCL has put a huge damper on it. Not to mention the two on, two off, two on, two off event cycle with this great new system is really frustrating. I guess at the least they're telling us about it ahead of time this time around.

My guess is because of the Gwenpool release. New character = no SCL so that they don't have to put her cover in the progression of the next event and end up just giving her away (which makes no sense but here we are).

The more cynical side of me thinks "oh, but they're already doing double ISO; wouldn't want to compound that with events that give greater rewards to begin with."
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Marvel Puzzle Quest

Well, all good news apart from this really! Still looking forward to it though!
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]All events have double Iso-8
    Thank you!!!!
    Yw... no clearance levels as compensation, remeber?
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Re: Boss Rush

PLEASE do not ruin another boss event with minion nodes scaled out of control.
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Marvel Puzzle Quest
    I love Devil Dino, will he be back?
    Not only is he coming back but he is also getting an overhaul in powers! Each of his powers has been reevaluated and has extra damage or tile destruction added.

And how about a "buy-back-option" when chars are redone? Many sold him, because of his weakness, now he is reworked. There are higher saleprices for reworked chars, a buy-back-option for sold covers would be neccessary too.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:

David, any chance the PVP rewards could be reworked for the Anniversary events so we still get the 10 CP at 575, 15 CP at end of progression? For those of us who weren't hitting end progression the 10 CP has been a wonderful boost to our Command Point income (and I venture you likely saw an uptick of people playing up to 575 that you may not have seen before).

Oh, and if we lose Clearance Levels on PVP for Anniversary, does that mean those events revert back to the old 4* cover at 1000 progression (instead of 900)? Because that would not be cool. (Well, losing SCLs is disappointing and isn't cool at all, but this would be even worse.)
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:

Is it going to be the norm for clearance levels to not be active if a new cover is involved? I have to say, this is a really bad idea. With so much good happening, why mess it up with this?

Just leave clearance levels on for ALL events and let your players enjoy themselves.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would encourage you to use SCL for all events. Just tweak them on new releases so that it doesn't give away the new release cover. That's the only reason why you don't want them, right?

It's still very hard to win the new cover, even if you're in scl, so you're not giving it away that way.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know people are down on no CL but this really only relates to placement. Anniversary events will have much more ISO and great progression prizes. The ISO, anniversary tokens, and HP will be much more useful then clearence levels for a couple of events. Remember PVP will also be double ISO as well as other goodness plus they are running a simulator event. Just from progression there should be a ton of tokens for the anniversary vault which only has 100 covers in it.
    CL are good and I want them back, but everyone should be able to get the anniversary progression awards.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for posting David! Just one question, are LR part of anniversary week, do we have double iso for them, or they will be left out?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Echoing what others have said, thanks for posting the info on the Anniversary.

My only question is will the Dino updates be before his Crash of the Titans DDQ appearance?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    TxMoose wrote:
    any special anniversary treatment of the LRs during anny week? (please please please)

Have confirmation that LRs and DDQ will have Double ISO this time around as well.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss Rush - Starts 12:00 PM EDT 10/13

so this is a team event right
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    TxMoose wrote:
    any special anniversary treatment of the LRs during anny week? (please please please)

Have confirmation that LRs and DDQ will have Double ISO this time around as well.
    Excited-kid-birthday-party.gif