Cho fix discussion

13»

Comments

• I received a blue token but the bugged one is still on my roster, and I still have 76/75 characters

sell it for 100 iso or keep it. if you keep it, to roster your next character you will have to buy two slots.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man their canned responses from support really suck sometimes. So my issue did get fixed before support reached out, but this is the message I got back:
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We deeply apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding caused by the recent issues with the Amadeus Inferno PvE Story event, along with any inconvenience caused by the error. The issue has since been resolved on our end and compensation has been provided to players who had experienced the issue. The item received should have been a The Hulk (Totally Awesome) See the Math of It (Blue) Comic Cover. Unfortunately, we are unable to trade or alter this compensation, and are unable to change what has been given.

Regarding any issues related to the increased roster size experienced due to the Amadeus Inferno PvE Story event rewards issue, you can resolve this issue by selling the duplicate The Hulk (Totally Awesome) that was placed into your roster by mistake. If you decide to keep this character, please understand that he will not give an additional character roster slot and will automatically take the next slot purchased. We are unable to provide compensation for this issue. If you would like to reclaim the roster slot for use of another character, please sell the duplicate The Hulk (Totally Awesome) character earned from this event.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

So if there had been a legitimiate issue that prevent the cover from adding to the account they were just gonna refuse to talk about it...
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    I think I accidentally stumbled upon the fix, as I drew a new character that I want to register to my roster, I purchased a slot & it gone from error 108/107 to 108/108. So I had to sell Cho cover to free up my spot so I can recruit the new character.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    my cho is 3/5/4. so the green cover i got would have been useful. the blue cover they gave me is the 8th blue i've gotten for him. so ended up without a cho cover i could actually use.

thanks guys...
  • Imatchthree
    Imatchthree Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    What a bad way to solve this problem. Cant they just do a normal fix instead of changing a new skill. Cant believe this.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I'm still waiting for my blue cover...