Cho fix discussion

Comments

• Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I have a question, what happened to the Red Hulk cover?
    I'm 100% certain I won a Red Hulk cover during one of the Amadeus cho missions but it never came through.
    Just disappeared into nothingness.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a question, what happened to the Red Hulk cover?
    I'm 100% certain I won a Red Hulk cover during one of the Amadeus cho missions but it never came through.
    Just disappeared into nothingness.

I think maybe you should lay off the absinthe the next time you play...there was no red hulk cover at any point during this event.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    And... I'm a dummy and accidentally added a queued Cho cover to this dupe roster slot icon_e_sad.gif

I've sent my ticket. Again.

With 5 Cho covers in queue, I'm actually thinking about selling my original Cho (5/3/3) for 2k iso and just starting over.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I opened a second ticket as well. Based on their description of the fix both on the forums and my ticket I thought they might overlook the people that actually reported the issue, but was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Kinda cheesed off right now.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Guess I'm going to submit a second ticket also because the supposed fix didn't work, why don't you just send everybody a free Cho cover?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The fix worked for me. Now, my Cho is fully covered at 5/5/3, with one cover in the queue! But I just championed Thing, so I might not be able to champion Cho in two weeks. We'll see!
  • broll
    mpqr7 wrote:
    The fix worked for me. Now, my Cho is fully covered at 5/5/3, with one cover in the queue! But I just championed Thing, so I might not be able to champion Cho in two weeks. We'll see!

You just had a cover show up in the queue or what? How did the fix apply for you?
  • Still hasn't shown up for me. I reopened my ticket with support.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    kietngo10 wrote:
    Still hasn't shown up for me. I reopened my ticket with support.

same, asked them what the fix looks like because they didnt set very good expectations here with the fix.
  • Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I just received a blue Chulk cover in a popup, so it looks like those are going out.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Ok, I just got mine, popped up when I logged in
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I just got another Cho cover, applied it to my new cover in my n+1 slot and now have a 1/1/0 Cho which I want to keep. But it still says I have more slots than I should. I have a 2* HT as a placeholder because I was going to slot Jessica Drew before she expired in 4 days, but now I'm scared I sell HT and I won't have that extra slot. What do I do?
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I just got another Cho cover, applied it to my new cover in my n+1 slot and now have a 1/1/0 Cho which I want to keep. But it still says I have more slots than I should. I have a 2* HT as a placeholder because I was going to slot Jessica Drew before she expired in 4 days, but now I'm scared I sell HT and I won't have that extra slot. What do I do?

When I sold a 2* I had rostered, the N+1 slot disappeared and I went to 99/99... So, you're gonna need to buy an extra slot after you sell off the placeholder if you want to keep that Jessica...
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    It popped up saying I got the blue cover but it's not in my roster queue. My Cho is championed but I don't remember what level he was at so unsure if it just applied to my championed cho automatically.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I guess it balances itself out because they treat it like you had won Cho, they just choose you use a slot for him, technically. But that really sucks because it can mess up your plans for your queue, especially since covers EXPIRE.

I need 350 HP to buy another slot for Jessica and I have 292 Taco Tokens. Should I keep opening them until I get enough HP? The 2 4*s currently in the vault are Jessica redflag.png and Jean blueflag.png
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2016
    If you want to keep the second Chulk you have to buy a slot for him. Then your number of slots will be correct.
    There was no free slot to win so you can't expect one.

Edit:
    If you have 300 tacos it's probably the good time to open them. Of course if the vault suits you.
    Or just wait till the last hours before expiration - 350hp is not so much, maybe you will get it from champion rewards and daily resupply.
    Also there is sale now in the store icon_e_wink.gif
  • broll
    I got my blue cover in a pop-up as well.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Got mine in a popup after a node.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I received a blue token but the bugged one is still on my roster, and I still have 76/75 characters
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    So if you (all) received your compensatory Blue Cho cover now as part of the fix, why not just sell off the "broken extra" Cho cover that got forcejammed into your roster, restoring balance to your roster count? Why try to game it further by adding covers to it and selling for extra ISO or trying to save non-existent placeholder spots that were not earned? Seems to be that the customer service reply was accurate regarding compensation (a blue Cho cover) and you even get an extra 1000 ISO by selling the broken cover which is pretty much just a vestigial side effect of trying to add a random cover character as a node prize.