MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2016 Edition *Updated (10/27/16)

Options

Comments

• PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So, if the PvP progression awards order remains the same, that means that Peggy will be the 900 point reward in Combined Arms?

Awesome. Give her as a reward in the worst PvE in the history of the game and then as a reward in one of the most annoying PvPs.

Great planning.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Clearance Level 7 in Unstable ISO-8 is, indeed, a Peggy. Not yellow, but blue (which I still needed). Heck with these bosses. I'll just play the story.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just looking through the top 10 alliances in boss battle and how few have made personal progress of 1.2m. By the end I doubt 30 will have made it. That should be all the stats they need. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dodgeson
    dodgeson Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Wait so the required character for this round of DDQ is Winter Soldier? Wasn't he supposed to be postponed by several months becouse of changing the DDQ order? Why is is that it's WS now ?
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dodgeson wrote:
    Wait so the required character for this round of DDQ is Winter Soldier? Wasn't he supposed to be postponed by several months becouse of changing the DDQ order? Why is is that it's WS now ?
    No, when they changed it to a random order where their sub title was the actual order, he came early in the list thanks to being Bucky.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    *(10/17/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Story events.

*Still waiting on some confirmations for other categories. Should have additional info to add later today or tomorrow.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    can you provide the format of combined arms? 1 / 2 / 3+ or 1-2 / 3 / 4-5? thanks.
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So excited that IMHB and Iceman, who I just champed, are both boosted for the week.

So disappointed that the two big PvP events of the week don't use the boosted characters. Blah.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    can you provide the format of combined arms? 1 / 2 / 3+ or 1-2 / 3 / 4-5? thanks.

Combined Arms is currently listed as being planned for 2, 3 and 4-Star.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    TxMoose wrote:

Combined Arms is currently listed as being planned for 2, 3 and 4-Star.

Thanks Hi-fi!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(10/17/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Weekly Buffs and Deadpool's Daily Quest.
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    Since awards for Peggy are blue/red in that order, it means combined arms will award yellow Peggy cover.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Buffs: "Three great ones and the neutered one"

Seriously - if XF was completely his old, "broken" self....where would he go on that list? Still probably fourth?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, combined arms with 2*/3*/4*. As someone with champed 5*s, I'm glad to see an event with them locked out. Now, who would make a good team?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/mar ... -2016&l=en

Starlord buff and changing the 4* covers some 3* give out as champ rewards.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Those look like good changes for Starlord and I'm happy to see the rewards updated, even if I did just hit the first 4* reward on a couple of them.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options

The only one that disappoints me is changing Switch from PX to Quake, and that's only because I really need that Pink PX cover (sitting on a 4/0/5 PX right now).
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2/3/4 Combined Forces? Time to think of a team. My highest leveled 4-stars are Hulkbuster and Devil Dino, and my only currently championed 2-stars are Thor, Wolverine and Ms. Marvel. My 3-star roster is wide enough to have several choices from there.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    *(10/18/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus events.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
      (10/20/2016) Sentry The Punisher Blade Wolverine Human Torch Required: Sam Wilson (Captain America)

I can't seem to find the thread, but I thought I recalled that they were going to tone down the opponent for 4* Sam Wilson. Am I completely making that up or did they say they were doing that?