MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2016 Edition *Updated (10/27/16)

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    *(10/03/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus & Story events, Deadpool's Daily Quest & Weekly Buffs.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]*(10/03/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Versus & Story events, Deadpool's Daily Quest & Weekly Buffs.

Thank you, David.

Do you know if the 5 buffed 4*s is an exception to the norm for Anniversary Week? Or will there be a fifth buffed 4* each week going forward, due to the increase in 4*s?
  • why so soon with the dino dpd? why not wait til near the end of the anniversary and let people earn more covers?????? icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    why so soon with the dino dpd? why not wait til near the end of the anniversary and let people earn more covers?????? icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_e_sad.gif
    Maybe the second will be for Gwenpool?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanos8587 wrote:
    why so soon with the dino dpd? why not wait til near the end of the anniversary and let people earn more covers?????? icon_mad.gificon_eek.gificon_e_sad.gif
    My 13 cover devil Dino is ready for the challenge!! I might have to champion him if I can get enough ISO!!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(10/07/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Deadpool's Daily Quest.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    just noticed that progression is using the old way of 25cp as last progression, unlike the new pvp progression where it is split 10cp and 15cp. will it be like this for every pvp during anniversary week?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    just noticed that progression is using the old way of 25cp as last progression, unlike the new pvp progression where it is split 10cp and 15cp. will it be like this for every pvp during anniversary week?
    Since there are no Clearance Levels during the anniversary... Probably.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    wymtime wrote:
    thanos8587 wrote:
    My 13 cover devil Dino is ready for the challenge!! I might have to champion him if I can get enough ISO!!

I actually have enough iso to champ my lvl 181 dino. Seeing that she's got TWO upcoming crashes, I might just go ahead and do it. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Clearance levels being done away with is annoying. Trying to do away with servers is mind boggling.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 devil dino ones is stupid. icon_rolleyes.gif

But hey the rest is double iso, so I'll settle for that.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Does anyone have an idea of who will be the next week's boosted 4*?

I have 3 covers expiring soon and i'm wondering if miles, deadpool or punisher might be up next.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any hope of a preview for Boss Rush? Kinda felt like we got buckets of info for Civil War, and we're getting real close to Boss Rush and going in blind.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    JHawkInc wrote:
    Any hope of a preview for Boss Rush? Kinda felt like we got buckets of info for Civil War, and we're getting real close to Boss Rush and going in blind.

Oh don't worry it's going to be a surprise.. just like CW 3 was.

get a team together in less than 16hrs was it?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc wrote:

Remember last year's quote that will never go away. "You're Supposed To Lose", it hard enough fighting 1 boss, now we are to fight 3 in row. it won't be in our favor.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember last year's quote that will never go away. "You're Supposed To Lose", it hard enough fighting 1 boss, now we are to fight 3 in row. it won't be in our favor.
    Actually, it isn't the number of bosses that has me concerned so much as not knowing which 3 bosses it will be on a given attempt (if this works anything like the other wave nodes where the specific enemies are an unknown).

I think the forum will be pretty active with updates on who we have to fight at a given moment (kind of like the DDQ thread(s) that wold post the specific enemy loadopt for a given cycle).
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    *(10/11/16) Hi-Fi - Updated Weekly Buffs.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, my. Is that a buffed Hulkbuster at the start of boss rush I see?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 wrote:
    Oh, my. Is that a buffed Hulkbuster at the start of boss rush I see?
    1c6ax1.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    If characters are immune to stun, can you still get the build a snowman tile out to punch a snowman?