Tournament Buff and Tile damage

13»

Comments

• DumDumDugn wrote:
    Light wrote:
    This being added as a feature would be ****, and there would be no point using a boosted hero.
    In the Thor tournament Thor is my cover with the highest skill in red matches, but instead it decides to use
    a hero that red isnt even one of their 3 main matches.

Why use my normal thor just to see my other heroes beat up instead of him doing anything other then abilities, when
    I could just use the free version that heals every game with classic storm to get in free tempest.

just buff your thor to the point where his default red/green/yellow damage is higher than your other 2 heroes. Or don't bring along iron man, storm, or anybody else that could be sharing colors with thor.

This is what im saying, Thor IS higher but it isn't using his match
  • Light wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    Light wrote:
    This being added as a feature would be ****, and there would be no point using a boosted hero.
    In the Thor tournament Thor is my cover with the highest skill in red matches, but instead it decides to use
    a hero that red isnt even one of their 3 main matches.

Why use my normal thor just to see my other heroes beat up instead of him doing anything other then abilities, when
    I could just use the free version that heals every game with classic storm to get in free tempest.

just buff your thor to the point where his default red/green/yellow damage is higher than your other 2 heroes. Or don't bring along iron man, storm, or anybody else that could be sharing colors with thor.

This is what im saying, Thor IS higher but it isn't using his match

At near equal levels storm does more with her green and iron man does more with his red than thor. Just look at the default attack values.