Forum Thread

13»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tee wrote:
    I think Marvel Magneto is a bit of a cheater. He appears often in PvE and PvP rewards. More than others from what I've seen.
    I Think there's a regular rotation, but there is certainly a bit of clumping where the same two-star appears in both PvE and PvP rewards at the same time. Also, villains are handed out more sparsely in PvE, so the heroes are overrepresented there.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    2☆ Thor for me, all others are growing except him stuck @4/5/1
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    2☆ Thor for me, all others are growing except him stuck @4/5/1
    still Thor for me, I've flipped all other 2 star.png but he's "getting there" @142
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone showing only 17.5k sellback rate for max champed 2*? Mine is showing that. I've previously sold other max champs for 65k but today it's showing only 17.5k.

This^
    I sold storm, wolverine, OBW a few days ago and got 65k and 125hp for all. Went to sell daken, it said 17,400iso and 100hp. But daken was the only one i've noticed so far. Some explanation would be nice.

Both Hawkeye and Storm are offering me 65k and 125 hp at the moment. Because I'm farming, my others are not at max. Wolverine at level 135 is offering 16.6k and 100 hp. Did the problem fix itself? Is there any possibility you were short a level on the characters offering less than normal?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ms Marvel is my slowest followed by Moonstone oddly enough. Though my entire farm has comes to a bit of a stand still, alway does whenever I have a 4 star to champ. Currently looking at wolverine, ares, moonstone, and Hawkeye to champ right now.
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    For me it has to be bullseye. I can't seem to get him for whatever reason. Only lately have I been recording my pulls. I am already on my 3rd round of human torch and I haven't been able to max bullseye yet.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I originally voted Torch. However, after getting them all back to 144, OBW was the last one to get back to 144. Strange that a single character can end up this way for so many people when the game is meant to be random.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I'm on my 2nd time rechamping (3rd time thru) and I voted for Daken. It is pretty much a toss up but I've noticed all 3 times that the Dark Avengers and Magneto are the slowest to champion for me.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Spiritclaw wrote:
    Anyone showing only 17.5k sellback rate for max champed 2*? Mine is showing that. I've previously sold other max champs for 65k but today it's showing only 17.5k.

This^
    I sold storm, wolverine, OBW a few days ago and got 65k and 125hp for all. Went to sell daken, it said 17,400iso and 100hp. But daken was the only one i've noticed so far. Some explanation would be nice.

Both Hawkeye and Storm are offering me 65k and 125 hp at the moment. Because I'm farming, my others are not at max. Wolverine at level 135 is offering 16.6k and 100 hp. Did the problem fix itself? Is there any possibility you were short a level on the characters offering less than normal?

I know I was not short any levels. Apparently, it just happens sometimes. I've cycled every 2* at least once (some more than once) and it's not even the same character that this happens to.

Latest example is OBW, I've sold a maxed champed OBW three times (for 65k and 125hp) but my most recent has been sitting at 144 for over a month with this bug. This slows down my 2* farming more than anything. I really wish they would fix it. icon_cry.gif
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I skimmed through this thread and didn't see mention of this, so forgive me if it's already been brought up.

Are you accounting for which 2*s are featured in vaults/events/progression/placement rewards?

I don't know whether that rotation is equal, or if the timing of it overlaps strangely with your data set. For example, if you started tracking right after Moonstone was featured, you'd be missing a good chunk of covers for her. Also if you pulled tokens from a Deadpool vault or other vault that featured an unbalanced amount of covers for a specific character, that would skew your results.

For example, I just noticed that I've opened 7 Prodigal Sun tokens and 4 of them have been Moonstone. This is because there are 17 (!!!) Moonstones in my 80-prize vault (and I have tinykitty luck), so obviously I'm more likely to pull Moonstone than a different two star.

I DO think that over an even longer period of time, your pull rates will even out. I'm also curious if you broke your pulls into arbitrary start/end points if you'd see different trends. For example if you had a Moonstone drought for a month but then a Human Torch drought for a different month.

Finally, my own experience is that I'm rotating 3-4 2*s at any given time, mostly based on what 3* covers I want. For my current progression level, I don't think it's worth it to set up a whole farm. For the ISO it takes to get started, I could max champ a few 4*s or soft-cap a 5* or two, and I think that's more valuable.