Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum Thread
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Anyone showing only 17.5k sellback rate for max champed 2*? Mine is showing that. I've previously sold other max champs for 65k but today it's showing only 17.5k.

P.S. I chose Thor...for some reason I just rarely get those covers.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Where is bagman?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNG being what it is.

Hawkeye, 53 covers
    Wolverine, 50 covers
    2cap, 48 covers
    MnMags, 5 covers
    Moonstone, 3 covers
    OBW, 2 covers[/list]
    No RNG would ever do this, if all of these probabilities were supposed to be equal. Between this, and the LR 2* drop rate, I'd love to know what's really going on under the hood, and why we shouldn't assume that peoples' LT pulls aren't similarly skewed and biased.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow you only pulled 3 Moonstone covers in the past 4 months?! I do not believe you icon_e_surprised.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting I was considering this very thing today.

It seems to me that the slowest character is whichever character I'm currently working on and the quickest is everyone else lol

Truthfully speaking (based on highly fallible memory as I didn't collect data on this) mhawkeye is my quickest (heroic tokens are basically mhawkeye to me) by a long long way. I've been rebuilding moonstone for 2 months now and get 1 cover a week or so so she's my slowest.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Man, I wish I had open slots to farm. Every time I think I'm going to start, I get a new 4*. So. many. single. covers.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    my marvel and torch have lapped my obw by quite a bit. also, I have no moonstone deficiency. ares is common. least common for me are bullseye and obw by far.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    OBW is typically my fastest-leveling 2*. I get tons of Moonstones, as well. I've gone through dry spells of other characters, but I believe overall Bullseye is the 2* I've received most rarely from tokens/PVP wins.
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I'm well into my third crop right now. I had all of them ready to go from the start, so any disparity currently is purely RNG and not start-up time. Ms Marvel is my lowest with Ares not too far in front of her. Both are about 30 covers behind my front-runners: Daken, OBW, Torch, Wolvie, Steve & Thor (all within 5 covers of each other).
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daken followed by Captain America.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I too am on my 4th crop, as I started farming immediately after the announcement of increased ISO and HP on 2*selloff. I also find that the rarest is the one I'm currently working on, which this time is 2* Daken. But the round before (3rd crop), I had Cap, Wolvie and Storm waiting for that 13th cover each while I had over 10 covers of each dying on the vine, waiting for them to be champed. During the first crop, I suffered Moonstone deficiency. During the 2nd crop, it was 2* Cap Marvel (BDSM Carol?). It's been fun, I'm trying to find a way to have both a steady level 144 of each on the roster, while simultaneously fielding another crop of 2* dupes just solely for farming/flipping; Unfortunately, many of my 4*s are not quite all champed yet. I see now why they expanded full roster capacity to 300 slots. I'm thinking eventually we should be farming 3* and 4*s
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Daken seems to be my slowest at this point, slightly behind Bullseye.

Torch, Moonstone, Hawkeye, and Storm are the ones I'm getting the fastest.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    I only started a couple of months ago, but had at that time the following at 94 and champed all on the same day:

Storm, OBW, 2Daken, 2Thor, Ares, Hawk and 2Wolv

Since then I've cycled most above and currently have:
    Storm level 107 = 76 covers collected (50 to max champ, 13 to re-cover and 13 to 107)
    2Thor level 96 = 65 covers
    Hawk level 95 = 64 covers
    Wolv level 78 = 66 covers (50 to max, + 11 used, + 5 Yellow in q, he's 2/4/5 icon_mad.gif)
    Ares = 61 covers at least, he got maxed, sold and I've 11 cover stored, think I sold a few

Not cycled:
    Daken Level 144 = 56 covers (50 to max and 6 in que)
    OBW level 140 = 46 covers
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm only just now building Moonstone for the first time, so it'll be a while before she ever hits maxchamp status.

Bullseye and Daken I just haven't had the roster space to carry and Ares got dropped for a 4* a while back after he hit maxchamp status, and like Bullseye/Daken, I haven't yet been able to re-roster him. Something else always comes up.

Storm is my first 2* to maxchamp twice, and is on her third iteration currently (as of a couple days ago, actually).

OBW is bringing up the rear on those who are pursuing the end of their second cycles, so I guess by default she's my slowest to harvest, since Bullseye, Daken, and Moonstone haven't really been harvested once yet.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me, it's 2Cap by 10 covers.

When champions came out, I had 10 maxed 2*s. I've turned most of them over twice, but Cap is lagging way behind at only level 106 (with 1 flip). Daken is next at level 116.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Anyone showing only 17.5k sellback rate for max champed 2*? Mine is showing that. I've previously sold other max champs for 65k but today it's showing only 17.5k.

This^
    I sold storm, wolverine, OBW a few days ago and got 65k and 125hp for all. Went to sell daken, it said 17,400iso and 100hp. But daken was the only one i've noticed so far. Some explanation would be nice.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Marvel Magneto.

I've had the guy on my roster about when I started and only finished champing him very recently.

And only because he was a reward for the simulator.
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Dartmaster, that sounds like your're looking at a 143 not a 144 for 17400/100. (I'll confirm when I get my 142 torch to 143....)
  • Whatever one I need most at any given time. icon_e_wink.gif
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I only recently finished max championing my first Bullseye, so his covers have been really slow in cropping up. Due to HP limitations, I only have 5 or 6 dupes set up as I also need HP for new character slots. I seem to be pulling a lot of Magneto covers when I don't have the HP to open a spot up.