Forum Thread

Comments

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Dartmaster, that sounds like your're looking at a 143 not a 144 for 17400/100. (I'll confirm when I get my 142 torch to 143....)

I think you could be right about the level sale price(probably for 143). But It said max champed, I checked several times, restarted the app- nothing. It never changed. So I sold him anyway. The button to add covers was also gone.

Just more worried about this going forward. This would definitely make 2* farming a lot less worth it.
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Hawkeye has been my slowest.

Storm has been my fastest.

Has anyone almost lost a cover in the q due to bad luck yet? I had 6 wolvie greens in the q before I finally got one of his other colors and could champ him. That has happened a few times but I think 6 of one color is the worst I remember.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peej13 wrote:
    Where is bagman?
    Bagman is the obvious since he is not in packs. I also don't think many people farm him because he is so rare.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    I'm on my 3rd Moonstone and 3rd Ms. Marvel (so well over 120 covers of both). And they've nearly lapped my OBW who is on cycle number 2.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have it date stamped plus I've been hoarding tokens so I don't really have post-champion numbers. Here's what I have for the ~21 months in this data sheet (I have older stuff but don't feel like merging files)

Ares 398
    Bagman 144
    Black Widow 396
    Bullseye 353
    Capt. America 407
    Cpt Marvel 365
    Daken 369
    Hawkeye 395
    Torch 393
    Magneto 418
    Moonstone 371
    Storm 422
    Thor 438
    Wolverine 475

Bullseye is low because his 3rd power wasn't around for the whole time. I definitely have favorites, but there you go, the lag winner would be Cpt Marvel, with Daken and Moonstone right there.

Edit: Also, how your rates are 1/3 of mine in a 1/5 of the time is impressive. I guess not playing LRs really does kill me.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Isn't 2*Thor the one that isn't even available in Standards or Heroics, or some other glitch like that?
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've fully farmed out 12 of the 14 twice and have them working towards the third flip and the other two (Thor and Bullseye) once working on their second flip. I didn't have either Thor or Bullseye champed initially when the sellbacks started at the increased rate so they are a full cycle behind. In terms of token draws my less frequent draws are Daken and Thor although I do seem to pull a lot of Thor from PVP especially in the LRs.

Human Torch is by far and away the quickest, he's nearly done with his third cycle and has outdrawn the Daken and Thor by nearly two to one.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have it date stamped plus I've been hoarding tokens so I don't really have post-champion numbers. Here's what I have for the ~21 months in this data sheet (I have older stuff but don't feel like merging files)

Ares 398
    Bagman 144
    Black Widow 396
    Bullseye 353
    Capt. America 407
    Cpt Marvel 365
    Daken 369
    Hawkeye 395
    Torch 393
    Magneto 418
    Moonstone 371
    Storm 422
    Thor 438
    Wolverine 475

Bullseye is low because his 3rd power wasn't around for the whole time. I definitely have favorites, but there you go, the lag winner would be Cpt Marvel, with Daken and Moonstone right there.

Edit: Also, how your rates are 1/3 of mine in a 1/5 of the time is impressive. I guess not playing LRs really does kill me.

Nice, and that's an excellent time frame to have, seeing how some 2*s were just being released a bit more than 2 years ago.

LRs can be very sweet. Thought they seem to be getting less so in terms of 2* cover drops. A LINE group am in have been tracking cover dropps from LRs ... and there are some really, really low numbers being posted.

For a long time I was getting a 2* from at worst 1 of every 5 LR matches to as much as 4 of every 5. That continued right up until a couple weeks ago. Then dropped. Several friends are hovering near 0 from LRs, despite playing 12-18 LRs a week, 120-200 matches a week.

This morning I did the mags LR and got a 100% drop rate

Last week I did 4 LR and my drop rate was around 60% in general my rate is around 40% or so. Don't have the solid figures to hand but it's around that figure for a 3 month timeframe.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hawkeye is the fastest, he's one iteration ahead of the rest of the Group. Bullseye isn't far behind though despite a late start.
    Slowest... I Think Storm.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Daken and Miss marvel are my fastest, Wolverine and Magneto slowest (and ofcourse Bullseye)
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I don't really have a farm set up at the moment. But I can say, of the 65 covers in my queue currently, 20 or 22 are Johnny Storm. No Thor, Wolverine or Marvel in the queue, as those I have championed currently.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Do character where I can only seem to pull 1 color for count. So close to re-champing magneto, if only my queue wasn't loaded with blue covers when I have that color fully covered. I've got at least 6 blues and can't get what I need to actually champ him
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was pulling Moonstones like crazy until I actually rostered her... now I finally got my 13th cover and have to champ her and start moving her forward. I don't pull her nearly as much as I used to.

I had farmed about 8 of them for iso, but didn't plan it well and didn't use the money from selling them to level the next one, so I ended up with a bunch of 2* max covered but no iso to level them all up to champ them. Thankfully, the Clearance Level bonus check came just in time. I champed all my 2* to get the system going again. Moonstone was the only one left behind in that mess because I didn't have her rostered at the time.

Since the inception of Clearance Levels, they all left the starting line at the same time (except Moonstone).
    Daken - 134
    Cap - 132
    Hawkeye - 126
    Magneto - 123
    Thor - 121
    Ares - 113
    Storm 113
    Torch - 111
    Wolverine - 110
    OBW - 106
    Bullseye - 106
    Captain Marvel - 106
    Moonstone - 15 (just got the 13th cover from Shield Sim)

Though OBW is tied with Bullseye and Captain Marvel, I have cycled OBW once already prior to this, and she was the last one to be max champed the first time around too.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've done most 3 times now from buying a lot of 40 packs or vaults. Except for Classic Storm. Just started building my 3rd CStorm, while I'm currently building the 4th of all others. I just can't ever seem to pull Storm covers for some reason. Before Demi increased sell price, when I originally champed all my 2*, Storm was the last one to reach 144.

What I do is take them up to about lv 130 or 135. Then I start building the next one. Once the second one is at 13 covers, I finish the first one. This way I never waste a single cover. If you take them up to 144 and then start building the second one, it might sit at 5/5/2, or 5/5/1 or even 5/5/0 for weeks before you get the colors you need. Doing it my way ensures that if I do end up stuck at 5/5/2, then I won't waste covers waiting on the last one. I can sell them as soon as they reach 144 and have the next one ready to go and always have every 2* champed at all times for every event.

It requires an extra roster slot for each one, but worth it IMO.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not moving nearly as fast as you. At this point I've sold all of my 2* max-champs at least once, but no more than twice. And I haven't been keeping track.

That said, Mags is lagging. He's been lapped by OBW and Torch. I just re-champed him this morning but I'm one cover away from selling my 3rd max Torch. I just recently sold Storm (man, do I miss that blue team damage!), and she is similarly lagging.
  • MLDB
    MLDB Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Daken black haunts me...because for weeks I was drawing black after black cover, and he was 1/5/2 for ages...took a lot of pvp but he's finally champed and I so far have still only drawn black covers for his champ levels. Stupid RNG. At least he'll be finished quickly...I just dread when it will be time to sell him and start the farm over again.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    OBW is one I haven't farmed; I just keep her maxed and she's the rock for my DDQ. So, naturally, I get her covers constantly. 2* Thor, who I really need to harvest those Red Hulk covers, I can't get to save my life.

If only Moonstone gave anything remotely useful, I'd be rolling in that.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    OBW is one I haven't farmed; I just keep her maxed and she's the rock for my DDQ. So, naturally, I get her covers constantly. 2* Thor, who I really need to harvest those Red Hulk covers, I can't get to save my life.

If only Moonstone gave anything remotely useful, I'd be rolling in that.
    Whenever one of my champions reaches level 144, I hang on to their covers in my queue until the oldest is about to expire, then I sell the old, roster the new and bring it up as far as I can. That usually gets the twostar to a level where they can be relied on for DDQ, so I see no particular need to avoid farming a specific twostar.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    That's fair, Quebbster. I'm at a point in my roster where I have no 4* ready to champ, and am about to run out of 3* to champ, and will be expanding my 2*s to be able to do just that. For now, it's just a holdover from the small roster days when I only had OBW and 3 rotating farms.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    I think Marvel Magneto is a bit of a cheater. He appears often in PvE and PvP rewards. More than others from what I've seen.