Patch Notes - R110 (09/27/16)

124»

Comments

• The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Kevin61 wrote:
    So I updated with the new patch this morning and from the black silhouette at the end of the load screen, I am going to go with Gwenpool.

It's either Gwenpool, or a massive "who's that Pokemon?" fake out that the silhouette doesn't match :p
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    Kevin61 wrote:
    So I updated with the new patch this morning and from the black silhouette at the end of the load screen, I am going to go with Gwenpool.

It's either Gwenpool, or a massive "who's that Pokemon?" fake out that the silhouette doesn't match :p
    It's Pikachu!
    "Iiiiit's Gwenpool"
    God @#%$ it!

Had to. Yeah, if it hadn't been mentioned before, I would be going, "Girl in jumpsuit with hood?... Elektra variant?
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    The update seems to have capped my TU collection at 20/20. Previously, if I had 19 TU in the bank I could send a request to my alliance and get up to 24/20. Now it caps out at 20/20. The request stays open and my alliancemates can send me TUs but I never get them. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    vudu3 wrote:
    The update seems to have capped my TU collection at 20/20. Previously, if I had 19 TU in the bank I could send a request to my alliance and get up to 24/20. Now it caps out at 20/20. The request stays open and my alliancemates can send me TUs but I never get them. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yup, same here. Maybe it's unintetional, I don't see what difference it makes. But definitely a stealth TU nerf.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    vudu3 wrote:

Yup, same here. Maybe it's unintetional, I don't see what difference it makes. But definitely a stealth TU nerf.

I noticed this too, I thought I might have been mistaken about how many I had so I didn't post. Though I'm not sure i'd call it a nerf. At this point I just delete until I get to 19 so my alliance mates can farm xp from my requests anyway. Just saves me 4 clicks.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    holy cow that's it. wow. every time I hit 19 I ask my alliance to refill what was missing from my TU groups I like to have available. I've asked 3 times today wondering where all of them went. thanks for pointing that out.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    “From an alternative universe”

Clearly, it's an alternate-world version of Lucky the Pizza Dog where Lucky is Hawkeye with a pet named Clint. Why else is Lucky on the startup screen?
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Anyone notice more crashes since the patch? My lag went away but now I'm crashing more often and running into the fun health loss bug more which hurts.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    madok wrote:
    Anyone notice more crashes since the patch? My lag went away but now I'm crashing more often and running into the fun health loss bug more which hurts.

My app has been extremely stable for the past year or so... until this update.

I've had several (3 or 4) instances in the past two days, where entering a fight, any tap on the screen has no effect, until the dreaded "Marvel Puzzle Quest has stopped responding... Report/Wait/Close" dialog appears.

Close... points lost... health drained... icon_cry.gif
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    I had frequent crashes (Steam version) last week and earlier this week (it was extremely stable before that), but actually haven't had any crashes since 110 went live.
    But those crashes followed the same pattern described by ProfessorGumby - the game crashed as soon as I started a match and clicked in the screen.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    MrTrix wrote:
    I had frequent crashes (Steam version) last week and earlier this week (it was extremely stable before that), but actually haven't had any crashes since 110 went live.
    But those crashes followed the same pattern described by ProfessorGumby - the game crashed as soon as I started a match and clicked in the screen.

I can confirm this happens to me as well.

If they hadn't changed how much you lose for a retreat, this would be a much bigger issue.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tee wrote:
    MrTrix wrote:

If they hadn't changed how much you lose for a retreat, this would be a much bigger issue.
    You should keep an eye on that, others are saying that it reverted back to losing 33% again.
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    MrTrix wrote:

Correction: had another crash today. So it still happens to me, too.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Tee wrote:
    MrTrix wrote:

You should keep an eye on that, others are saying that it reverted back to losing 33% again.
    This is a confirmed bug and should be fixed.
  • Haxis
    Haxis Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.

Right, that's why lvl 150 dakens are hitting for 2k right? giving a team of 230 boosted 3* a decent run for the money? you might want to double check this one.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Haxis wrote:
    Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.

Right, that's why lvl 150 dakens are hitting for 2k right? giving a team of 230 boosted 3* a decent run for the money? you might want to double check this one.

Uh... Level 166 daken normally does about 3k or so, so 16 levels for a 1k drop off seems fine

Especially considering that's not including him generating two strike tiles of 92 with every green match