Patch Notes - R110 (09/27/16)

Comments

• kirk justice
    kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Sombra is going to come out in MPQ sooner than she will in Overwatch.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Dear MPQ gods / RNGesus, please let the R110 patch fix the lag. Unsure I can deal w/ the game in its current lag-tastic form for another 2 weeks, especially during the Anniversary, but especially especially when I'll be on my honeymoon and MPQ time will be very limited.
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    LordXberk wrote:
    Dear MPQ gods / RNGesus, please let the R110 patch fix the lag. Unsure I can deal w/ the game in its current lag-tastic form for another 2 weeks, especially during the Anniversary, but especially especially when I'll be on my honeymoon and MPQ time will be very limited.

Honeymoon? I say drop the phone and spend some quality time with your bride. Congratulations.
  • LordXberk
    Bossblack wrote:
    LordXberk wrote:

Honeymoon? I say drop the phone and spend some quality time with your bride. Congratulations.

Thanks! And, I'm sure she'll be posting stuff to Instagram daily or getting a massage at the spa every couple of days, so I'll definitely have a bit of time. I won't commit to alliance minimums that week, though!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    LordXberk wrote:

Congratulations!
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    No R110 yet? I really want the fix!
  • LordXberk
    Polares wrote:

Are we sure it's out today? Been hearing rumors that it's maybe not dropping until tmw...

And, I was hopeful my last grind for the 4* Luke was gonna feel quick...
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    LordXberk wrote:
    Polares wrote:

Are we sure it's out today? Been hearing rumors that it's maybe not dropping until tmw...

And, I was hopeful my last grind for the 4* Luke was gonna feel quick...

Well looks like it is not going to be released today icon_e_sad.gif

Common Devs we need this fix! Release the kraken! I mean the patch icon_razz.gif
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Bossblack wrote:
    LordXberk wrote:

Hey, the man's gotta poop sometime...

And congrats!
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Well the lag seems to be fixed however the save game via Facebook is still broken
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    So we're getting "Great Lakes Avengers: Heroic" for PvE, then?
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    I don't like Herioc events! icon_cry.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    "David wrote:
    Moore"] Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.[/list]

I don't know about others, but my 2* essential went way up after the patch dropped. Previously they wouldn't pass 100. Now they started over level 100.
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    DuckyV wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"] Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.[/list]

I don't know about others, but my 2* essential went way up after the patch dropped. Previously they wouldn't pass 100. Now they started over level 100.

Yeah, my alliance noticed that as

The Defender <plink plink plink plink>

well. Sorry, been playing the new Luke Cage who seems to be pretty ni

ce. Except for the animation for

So glad the patch sped up Carnage's Alien Instincts for them to turn around and

Tinykitty... Give us something just as bad or worse... But Lags

Gone at least... Oh, look.. More goons with a low cost spammy

ability....

But in all seriousness, I wish they'd make up their minds as far as whether they're going to cap the 2* essential like they said they would with the trivial nodes or not.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    I wish we could get rid of the 2* essential at this point.

Or, heck, have a featured character at every tier, and make the required character dependent on your CL:

CL 1-3: 1*, 2*, 3* essential
    CL 4-7: 2*, 3*, 4* essential
    CL 8-10: 3*, 4*, 5* essential
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    jobob wrote:
    I wish we could get rid of the 2* essential at this point.

Or, heck, have a featured character at every tier, and make the required character dependent on your CL:

CL 1-3: 1*, 2*, 3* essential
    CL 4-7: 2*, 3*, 4* essential
    CL 8-10: 3*, 4*, 5* essential

Hmm.. I'm intrigued by this thought, but only if there were a non-RNG dependent method for receiving 5* covers.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]MPQ R110

- Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.[/list]

The 2* essential difficulty for Juggernaut: Heroic is definitely broken. Since the retooling a couple of months ago, the difficulty of this node was perfectly fine; these missions typically started in the level 50-75 range for veteran players. But this time, the node has goons in the 150-200 level range. 2* storm doesn't have the hit points to survive a Tommy Gun at that level, especially given the limited character selection.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]MPQ R110

- Missions that have a maximum difficulty (like the 2-Star Required mission) no longer have different difficulties for different rosters of much different strengths.[/list]

The 2* essential difficulty for Juggernaut: Heroic is definitely broken. Since the retooling a couple of months ago, the difficulty of this node was perfectly fine; these missions typically started in the level 50-75 range for veteran players. But this time, the node has goons in the 150-200 level range. 2* storm doesn't have the hit points to survive a Tommy Gun at that level, especially given the limited character selection.

It would help if the devs could explain this better/further.
    In the current Jugs Heroic the levels for the 2* node and the 3 easy nodes have all doubled. I'm not sure about the other nodes but these are the most obvious.
    Is it a bug? Or is it intended? If it is intended, why the sudden change?
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So I updated with the new patch this morning and from the black silhouette at the end of the load screen, I am going to go with Gwenpool.
  • MrTrix
    MrTrix Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    “From an alternative universe”

Could also be Mutant X Havok...