Patch Notes - R110 (09/27/16)

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Attempted fixes for:
      - iOS and Android increased load times. - Android launch issues for certain devices.

Man I really really hope is not an attempt and it has really been fixed. I don't know if I could endure two more weeks like this...
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Sam Wilson (Captain America)’s Aerial Assault power no longer reduces...
    ...countdown tiles which are MEANT to stay on the board in order to provide a beneficial effect to your team? icon_e_smile.gificon_e_smile.gificon_e_smile.gif FINALLY!!! Thank you for this positive change, which, to be honest, should have been the way the power was designed from the beginning.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]...a countdown tile below 0.
    Oh. :<

Accelerating the count down to create purple is a positive - the problem is it going to zero cause a bug that never went off.
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Nate Grey?
    Or an AoA other character?
  • “From an alternative universe”

Gwenpool maybe?
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Well, I voted for Gwenpool, and I would suppose it's her (she even just debuted in other Marvel game), if not for the anniversary that is coming, and will probably involve the release of more well known characters. People like Rachel Summers, Bishop, Moon Boy (fitting as anniversary is Devil Dino season), Dark Beast, AoA Nightcrawler, all new Beast, Madelyne Pryor.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    commandpointsbig.pngPost removed due to content.
    Please remember it is a violation of forum rules to post data mined content.
    Plus, giving out Spoilers without a warning is way uncool.
    commandpointsbig.png

I remember what this post said because he wrote it shortly after my post. Unless this player is known for data mining in the past, I do not recall it being a spoiler, more like a guess of a popular joke character that could potentially be used for Anniversary 3 similar to Devil Dino. If anything, this just proves he was right and changing his post is the spoiler.
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    commandpointsbig.pngPost removed due to content.
    commandpointsbig.png

I remember what this post said because he wrote it shortly after my post. Unless this player is known for data mining in the past, I do not recall it being a spoiler, more like a guess of a popular joke character that could potentially be used for Anniversary 3 similar to Devil Dino. If anything, this just proves he was right and changing his post is the spoiler.

I know I phrased my guess in the form of a question. I do not data mine because I see no use with that information. I just play the game. I have guessed wrong numerous times before.

I have sent a pm in regards to the removal. I don't care that it was removed. I just don't want to be labeled as something I am not.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    :commandpointsbig:Post removed due to content.
    commandpointsbig.png

Well, thanks for the confirmation I guess.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Isn't there a certain someone who goes to a different dimension (universe?) who has a certain recorder production about to be released and widely distributed?
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    “From an alternative universe”

Ah! What's your main alternative to the MCU? The DCCU! BATMAN inbound, woooo!
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Come on, America Chavez....
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    commandpointsbig.png

I'm calling a little meh here too because of the fact that just about every character minus the xmen from marvel future fight is fair game at this point.

They got quake months before us,
    cho after ( he's bad there too)
    Got gwenpool like 3 weeks ago.
    It's logical to expect some characters to go into both. or any of their other mobile games.

It's harder to call people out on datamined/ not datamined when marvel is using a strategy of pushing the same things out to all of their games,

I'm surprised this game didn't get an updated daredevil tbh.

ALSO this confirms it lol.

At this rate, if you'd rather it not be spoiled either allow an area for spoilers OR just reveal the characters instead of hints.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    “From an alternative universe”
    Ultimate Dazzler, got it.

Thor Dazzler, I'm telling you.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    GurlBYE wrote:
    commandpointsbig.png

I'm calling a little meh here too because of the fact that just about every character minus the xmen from marvel future fight is fair game at this point.

They got quake months before us,
    cho after ( he's bad there too)
    Got gwenpool like 3 weeks ago.
    It's logical to expect some characters to go into both. or any of their other mobile games.

It's harder to call people out on datamined/ not datamined when marvel is using a strategy of pushing the same things out to all of their games,

I'm surprised this game didn't get an updated daredevil tbh.

ALSO this confirms it lol.

At this rate, if you'd rather it not be spoiled either allow an area for spoilers OR just reveal the characters instead of hints.

I think if you post the correct answer with an actual reasoning behind it (i.e. she was just released as a new character in another game, she fits the anniversary bill as a joke character) then your post ends up fine (because they're not the only person that posted that guess on the first page). Just coming in and saying it is X character and providing no reasoning behind it (which is what they did) is more likely to be seen as coming from data-mining.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's just say I have a good guess based on the fact there are several new covers posted on Marvel Insider for this game that don't exist in game yet. That is not data mining either people.
  • JFisch
    JFisch Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
      - The banner from The Hulk (Bruce Banner)’s The Other Guy power now no longer overlaps with other power banners.

So that means Banner's Banner no longer overlaps Banners.

*rimshot*
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    STOPTHIS wrote:
    Spider-Ham. Show some respect! icon_e_wink.gif

Once Spider-Ham is in then its an unfortunately short leap to Spider-Guin.

I'm still amazed we haven't gotten hit by Iron-Spider. He seems like a virtual lock:
    1 - he's "Iron"
    2 - he's a "Spider"
    3 - OMG, its Cho inside the armor..

Talk about hitting the trifecta
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Very nervous about the phrase "attempted fixes." It's been 2+ weeks... I really hope that there is more confidence in the fix than it appears.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    It's Wong, isn't it?
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I did some datamining, and the character is a new one, named "Error 404 not found". Go figure!