wow the rewards in the new PVP just are bad

13»

Comments

• spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Blahahah wrote:
    They have the kingpin yellow I need. Y'all can not play if you want, but I'm taking my boosted ant man and cleaning house
    That would give me 13 covers too. Then I would have to decide to champion him or Nick Fury.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Nellobee wrote:
    Huh. One thing a lot of you may not have considered: now the rewards from PvE are about even with the rewards from PvP.

Not even close - pve now far superior - try learning to add up
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    adamdivine wrote:
    Still need to see what higher clearance levels will give before passing judgement. Also, the only way this scoring/reward system makes sense is if it is waaayyyy easier to reach progression with the way scores are now going to be calculated
    If this is because higher clearance levels are supposed to be the new status quo, they need to have those ready before diminishing the current rate of rewards.

Completely agree! CL7 should at least be what we had before! It might be months until we get CL8-10 (might be a week but who knows).

This 15 CP thing is A BIG PROBLEM, and it reduces the progression of the high level rosters even more.

Oh and final season progression reward is also 15CP instead of 25 :S :S :S :S

What were Devs thinking ?!?!?!?!? icon_e_sad.gif
  • TOFU3
    TOFU3 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Okay. Much tougher fights, lower cp rewards( 15 cps... well), similar pts requirements to get that cp rewards.... icon_rolleyes.gif Just dont understand why they make this adjustment.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    TOFU3 wrote:
    Okay. Much tougher fights, lower cp rewards( 15 cps... well), similar pts requirements to get that cp rewards.... icon_rolleyes.gif Just dont understand why they make this adjustment.

I'm not sure either but my guess is because it's a ten day season they didn't want to give full prizes for much less grinding over a much shorter time. If so, no harm no foul. I would get that approach. I hope things in the reward dept will be back to normal or even better than they were before once we reach the next normal length season. Prizes sure got loads better in PvE so I'm thinking and hoping that is how it will go. This all could have been avoided if they just shared some info beforehand. That also makes me feel like it's just temporary. They have been much more transparent about permanent changes recently.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Season and event rewards have been changed. Both now award 25CP instead of the 15 shown at launch.
  • I'm not a fan of selecting what level you want. Apparently my phone messed it up and it has me at level 1, instead of level 7. Since I'm at level 1 for this iron fist pvp, it has me at level 1 for the whole season which gives me no reason to play since the best reward I can get is a couple 2 star covers and 5 cp icon_e_sad.gif