MPQ Iso reward from Marvel Insider?

13»

Comments

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I am really glad I didn't bother with this. That is ridiculous. trap.pngtrap.pngtrap.png
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    an1979 wrote:
    Did ANYONE managed to even get close to the 300,000 points?

'cause I followed nearly everything and didn't go over 100,000 icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Were there only ONE 50,000 ISO (such a incredible value! icon_cool.gif your game will like skyrocket after drooping such "mother-lode") and someone whaled it buying digital comics from the last 30 years?

Or maybe someone found that they don't have a working connection between Insider and MPQ and would need to give those prizes using Customer Support and decided "tinykiTTy that, better remove it from prize pool before I will have to move my derrière and program something working"?

I'm pretty close (291,500) and I hope it gets fixed. If not I'll just keep collecting and get the free year of Marvel Unlimited at 500K. Which actually sounds like a much better deal the more I think about it.
  • Twoslot
    Twoslot Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    I'm going to keep going and get drawn into a marvel comic. Hopefully they can crush me in the collateral damage of a major team brawl
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    revskip wrote:

I'm pretty close (291,500) and I hope it gets fixed. If not I'll just keep collecting and get the free year of Marvel Unlimited at 500K. Which actually sounds like a much better deal the more I think about it.

We've had the MU subscription for years. It's terrific.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    LakeStone wrote:
    xdogg wrote:
    23itqg5.jpg

You really gotta be kidding me icon_lol.gif

If you are having any trouble with redemption of any prize in Marvel Insider, please reach out to marvel support at onlinesupport@marvel.com as this is a Marvel Insider promotion and they can provide further details. I am in the meantime also looking into it and will provide an update when I know more. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I received some more information today and found out that it was prematurely sold out and they will be upping the number of redemption's for this reward shortly (if they haven't done it already). There will be a limited amount available but many players should be able to redeem this reward if they select it. Thanks for your patience.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    A little disappointed that they would only give away a limited number considering what you have to do to get 300k insider points but thank you for looking into this for us
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for the info. But how do you have a limited number of an intangible make believe currency? One time only redemption I get, this should never be sold out though. Seriously, ****?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    The fact that this is limited to a certain number of users tells me don't bother.... great promotion, really motivated me. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    It is a redeemable reward in Marvel Insider.

I redeemed mine just now and it sent me an email saying that I redeemed it. It however did not show up in game. Any idea how long it takes to make it into my account?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Eichen wrote:
    It is a redeemable reward in Marvel Insider.

I redeemed mine just now and it sent me an email saying that I redeemed it. It however did not show up in game. Any idea how long it takes to make it into my account?

We have to get the redemption list from Marvel and then we can credit accounts. I'll follow-up with Marvel now for the list...if you don't receive your Iso by EOW, please private message me and I will follow-up again.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Anyone know if it is possible to redeem this award on the Steam/PC version of MPQ? i just wanted to make sure before spending the 300K points on it.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone know if it is possible to redeem this award on the Steam/PC version of MPQ? i just wanted to make sure before spending the 300K points on it.
    It should be because all they need is MPQ player name to add it to your account, might want to check with Lakestone first just to be sure