MPQ Iso reward from Marvel Insider?

Comments

• deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Tee wrote:
    After doing everything that didn't involve buying anything, and the two that didn't work on the comics side, I ended up with
    08f25e79bd.jpg.

If the Iso stays as a prize and I just check out what's new every week, don't see why it would be that hard to hit.

Unless you want your picture in a comic I guess. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I can't get passed 31,600 points. Watched the Black Panther 1:50 video - nothing. Clicked on links to read about BP, nothing. Great waste of my time.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    deadtaco wrote:
    Tee wrote:
    I can't get passed 31,600 points.

Don't forget to enter the Marvel Puzzle Quest code of the day or whatever.

MPQXLUKECAGE
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Hate that this is US only. It discriminates against non-US players such as myself. Why can't everyone be able to take advantage of this offer? icon_e_sad.gif
    same here. BOOO.

someone from my alliance in canada signed up anyways and said it worked - cause i first called out in alliance chat that we couldnt and he said, he did anyways and it worked, lol
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Tee wrote:
    deadtaco wrote:
    Tee wrote:
    I can't get passed 31,600 points.

Don't forget to enter the Marvel Puzzle Quest code of the day or whatever.

MPQXLUKECAGE

I did, thats where most of my points came from. The twitter ones came through eventually so I have gained a few more, but many activities don't add any points.

Also, turn off ad blockers or none seem to do anything.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    I did the Luke Cage code a few days ago and haven't seen the ISO yet. Has anyone received the in-game prize?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    kilgarin wrote:
    I did the Luke Cage code a few days ago and haven't seen the ISO yet. Has anyone received the in-game prize?
    I don't Think the code gives you ISO, it gives you 20,000 Insider Points, and you can pay 300,000 Insider Points to get ISO in-game.
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    ****. I read that wrong. Oh well.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't see the thing with the code - possibly they took it down? What tab is it supposed to be in?
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I think the code is gone, I just checked the news tab in MPQ and it says enter the code when you join Marvel Insider This Weekend, don't think you're missing anything anyway, it'll probably take a year or two to get enough Insider points to get the 50k Iso
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    xdogg wrote:
    I think the code is gone, I just checked the news tab in MPQ and it says enter the code when you join Marvel Insider This Weekend, don't think you're missing anything anyway, it'll probably take a year or two to get enough Insider points to get the 50k Iso

I joined on my cell phone, which didn't navigate the screens terribly well. I didn't really check out the site until Monday. Ah well.

I do think a year is an exaggeration, but I don't think 3-6 months is, so yeah. That's a whole heck of a lot of points to gain by watching videos and reading articles. They did set that bar pretty darn high - possibly it has something to do with the "cash equivalent." Since the cash equivalent of 50k Iso is between 50$ and 100$, of course it's going to require a whole tinykitty amount of points.
  • xdogg
    ekndqt.jpg

They added some more stuff
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone -

Thanks for the feedback here. I wanted to let everyone know that if you are having any trouble with the promotion, please reach out to Marvel at onlinesupport@marvel.com as they will be able to assist. Even though we are participating in the promotions, they are the ones running the promo and are happy to help. They also have a handy FAQ here if you have additional questions - https://marvel.com/insider/faq

We hope to do some more fun promos in the coming weeks so you can continue to earn points in the program and get cool stuff!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi Everyone -

Thanks for the feedback here. I wanted to let everyone know that if you are having any trouble with the promotion, please reach out to Marvel at onlinesupport@marvel.com as they will be able to assist. Even though we are participating in the promotions, they are the ones running the promo and are happy to help. They also have a handy FAQ here if you have additional questions - https://marvel.com/insider/faq

We hope to do some more fun promos in the coming weeks so you can continue to earn points in the program and get cool stuff!

Tell them to let the Brits in, gosh dang it!
    latest?cb=20100406093416
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    215764d540.png

Where is the none of the above option?
  • xdogg
    fvwghf.jpg

Anyone know why this is now locked?
  • xdogg
    23itqg5.jpg

You really gotta be kidding me icon_lol.gif
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    That is ridiculous. They seriously needed to "sell out" of an unlimited digital good?
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Did ANYONE managed to even get close to the 300,000 points?

'cause I followed nearly everything and didn't go over 100,000 icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Were there only ONE 50,000 ISO (such a incredible value! icon_cool.gif your game will like skyrocket after drooping such "mother-lode") and someone whaled it buying digital comics from the last 30 years?

Or maybe someone found that they don't have a working connection between Insider and MPQ and would need to give those prizes using Customer Support and decided "tinykiTTy that, better remove it from prize pool before I will have to move my derrière and program something working"?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    xdogg wrote:
    23itqg5.jpg

You really gotta be kidding me icon_lol.gif

If you are having any trouble with redemption of any prize in Marvel Insider, please reach out to marvel support at onlinesupport@marvel.com as this is a Marvel Insider promotion and they can provide further details. I am in the meantime also looking into it and will provide an update when I know more. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    notamutant wrote:
    That is ridiculous. They seriously needed to "sell out" of an unlimited digital good?

Finally, the store prices explained. It really is a limited, nonrenewable resource LOL

So that's where the skip tax goes!