MPQ Iso reward from Marvel Insider?

xdogg
xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
2njvtzd.jpg
I have no idea how to get it, it doesn't say how many points you need and if I click view all rewards, it shows nothing

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    The rewards page worked for me (on mobile) after I logged in, and the ISO-8 costs 300,000 "insider points". That is quite a lot, based on the cost of the other rewards.
  • xdogg
    Thanks, that is a lot of points, guess I won't be getting that Iso!
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    You should try for it. I'm sure someone will figure out how to exploit it icon_razz.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh BOOOOOO you need to be in the US to get any benefits?
    Hate this nonsense.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Seems unstable. Keeps signing me out when I go to look at things.

On the bright side, this is **** I already wanted to look at anyway.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I'm curious how we get this....?

4sy3va.jpg

I've tried some random stuff:
    "Sweet Christmas"
    "Power Man"
    "Luke Cage"
    "Heroes for Hire"
    "CODE" (lol)

.. but all failed.
    Nothing in the news section on the app either.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi -

The message should be going up shortly in the game, sorry for the delay and the confusion.

In the meantime, please try the following code -MPQXLUKECAGE. If this doesn't work for your account, as this is a Marvel Insider promotion, please reach out to onlinesupport@marvel.com and someone from Marvel will be able to assist. Thanks.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is real? I thought it was some kinda Facebook scam post?
  • xdogg
    I joined Marvel Insider but when I click to view all rewards or activities all I get is a black page no matter what web browser I use
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    This seems really cool but the cost of the ISO seems a bit high. I mean for 250k points I can get a signed Daredevil poster....
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Cool idea, but I have to agree the cost/reward value is pretty skewed.

I can get a month of Marvel Unlimited for 75,000 points? And 50,000 ISO is 300,000 points?

Uh, I'll take 4 months of Marvel Unlimited over 50,000 ISO any day. Hell, I'd take 4 months of Marvel Unlimited over 150,000 ISO.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    SirLanik wrote:
    Cool idea, but I have to agree the cost/reward value is pretty skewed.

I can get a month of Marvel Unlimited for 75,000 points? And 50,000 ISO is 300,000 points?

Uh, I'll take 4 months of Marvel Unlimited over 50,000 ISO any day. Hell, I'd take 4 months of Marvel Unlimited over 150,000 ISO.

Heh, I was just about to say there inverse relationship here seems like a raw deal. I got 3,000 points for my Unlimited subscription. So, I only need 99 months more, and I can get my ISO. Yippee icon_rolleyes.gif
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    300,000 points required for 50k ISO

So... don't bother.

The game will be probably long dead by the time you will grind so much in 50 / 100 daily steps (plus a sprinkle of +1000 add yourself to we-are-not-a-spam-we-swear accounts/lists icon_e_wink.gif ).

The big code(s) is/are "limit 1 per lifetime" icon_lol.gif
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    LakeStone wrote:
    Hi -

The message should be going up shortly in the game, sorry for the delay and the confusion.

In the meantime, please try the following code -MPQXLUKECAGE. If this doesn't work for your account, as this is a Marvel Insider promotion, please reach out to onlinesupport@marvel.com and someone from Marvel will be able to assist. Thanks.

MPQXLUKECAGE worked for me, thanks!
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    an1979 wrote:
    300,000 points required for 50k ISO

So... don't bother.

The game will be probably long dead by the time you will grind so much in 50 / 100 daily steps (plus a sprinkle of +1000 add yourself to we-are-not-a-spam-we-swear accounts/lists icon_e_wink.gif ).

The big code(s) is/are "limit 1 per lifetime" icon_lol.gif

Looking at the site, I could probably grind out about 50K right now, and depending on how much new stuff they add you're probably looking at something like 2-3K points a week (more if they add stuff like buying Marvel DVDs or movie tickets or upcoming/already released console/PC games like the Marvel Ultimate Alliance remaster, and there's a new release out). So about 2 years then.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    After doing everything that didn't involve buying anything, and the two that didn't work on the comics side, I ended up with
    08f25e79bd.jpg.

If the Iso stays as a prize and I just check out what's new every week, don't see why it would be that hard to hit.

Unless you want your picture in a comic I guess. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Why is EVERYTHING associated with this game so off the wall?
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Hate that this is US only. It discriminates against non-US players such as myself. Why can't everyone be able to take advantage of this offer? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Hate that this is US only. It discriminates against non-US players such as myself. Why can't everyone be able to take advantage of this offer? icon_e_sad.gif
    same here. BOOO.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Hate that this is US only. It discriminates against non-US players such as myself. Why can't everyone be able to take advantage of this offer? icon_e_sad.gif

It's name is Hola and it dances on the sand