__Underscore__ Alliance: 20/20 Chat

Options
1235»

Comments

• sonporgil wrote:
    i am doing so bad on this wolverine event with all 3 versions of wolves in very low levels. My bracket is also tough to beat as top 10 are all in 700 range now~~ prolly shield my 450 for the alliance and move on to ISO event icon_rolleyes.gif
    Save your shield. We will have enough points.
  • I had a rough time with Best There Is. Had a max 2*, but my lack of a high level Patch made me an easy target. All top 10 in my bracket had more than 700 points and I just couldn't get up there with the amount of hits I was taking. Still managed to get my Lazy Cap to 3/2/1.
  • Following up from alliance chat. There's currently 45 minutes to go.

c7495ef1-704f-4294-bcfa-e0b7710b23bd_zpsece174a1.png

If I had known how easy it was going to be, I'd have pushed harder last night. As it is, I don't have the time or the inclination to unshield right now. Every time I check, those unshielded guys in the top 5 have swapped positions. I just checked again and in the time it took me to type this post, hell969 is in first and robin is 4th. I moved to 3rd. Pool of piranhas, for certain.
  • ...that is crazy. You probably should have just gone for it, because the people in your rankings are usually not the ones that you get matched up against.

I think I eked out a top 10 finish...we'll see.

For those vets out there, I'm wondering how the end-of-event timing works. I can start a match at 8:59, but what time do I need to finish the match in order for it to count? 9:00? Before 9:01? Some other time?
  • Warrition wrote:
    ...that is crazy. You probably should have just gone for it, because the people in your rankings are usually not the ones that you get matched up against.

I think I eked out a top 10 finish...we'll see.

For those vets out there, I'm wondering how the end-of-event timing works. I can start a match at 8:59, but what time do I need to finish the match in order for it to count? 9:00? Before 9:01? Some other time?

If an event ends at 9pm, you must finish your current match in order for it to count towards your tournament score.

In general, if you finish a PvP match and are thrown out of the tournament to the Tourney select (Events) screen, you are too late. Sometimes. Usually, for it to count, you should be back in the node select and can still click to view the leader boards.

If you finish a PvE match too late, you'll get the "100 iso" first time completion bonus.
  • Riggy wrote:
    Following up from alliance chat. There's currently 45 minutes to go.

If I had known how easy it was going to be, I'd have pushed harder last night. As it is, I don't have the time or the inclination to unshield right now. Every time I check, those unshielded guys in the top 5 have swapped positions. I just checked again and in the time it took me to type this post, hell969 is in first and robin is 4th. I moved to 3rd. Pool of piranhas, for certain.

So, despite a ton of anxiety and stress, I managed to pull at #1 spot. The only 4 star rewards I am going after are blue Lazy Suzans. I didn't sleep at all last night because of work. So, as my shields were about to run out, I made a push for 900 from 850. In the time it took for two matches, I lost 144 points. The MOMENT I unshielded I hit the top of everyone's hit list. I immediately shielded and then got hit about 5 more times. Just under a 100 point lead gone and down to 2nd place. Seems it was end of the night for the Euro players. Still, it was really **** to have only enough time for 1 node and then reshield before getting slaughtered. From then on it was 1 high point fight every 3 hours till the event was over. Shielded to the end back at 850 or so. When I saw that 144 point loss, I nearly cried.

Meanwhile, in the SHIELD and Django camps, they were pulling 20k and 19k points. 15 of 20 SHIELD members had over 1000 and the top 5 had 1100. They have got to be spending loads on shields. It's the only way. No team was safe from BWGS in that tourney.

So, missed tanking the first LR. Alarm set for the next. The rewards in the Hotshot tourney are kinda lame. Ragnaroks for everyone I guess.

Good work on the top 50 alliance win, y'all.
  • Kind of sad that the only useful rewards for hotshot are progression rewards. Well unless you don't have a 5/5 daken that is.