__Underscore__ Alliance: 20/20 Chat

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
__Underscore__ Alliance Member Chat
The __Underscore__ Alliance has recruited to a full 20 members. However, the player in the 20th slot has not contacted me.

So, 209, get in touch here, or get kicked.
Or, if you are Airborne1974, Argos13, Hopster2, Irrealis, Lummpi81, MissSynSyn, Nitty215, Rasboras or TraZ and you get in touch with me first, you will get the 20th slot.
If you are on this forum and still looking for an alliance and beat everyone else to the punch, I'll give you that 20th slot.

You MUST be a member of this forum to join. We need to be able to talk to you. First Come First Served on PMs directly to me and new posts in this thread. Just joining in game is not enough. If I don't get a message from you here, you won't get accepted.

Read the information below. Text in light grey means it's no longer applicable. Apply. Team up. Happy Hunting
The __Underscore__ Alliance is open for business again. Attrition and obligations have brought us down to 3 of 6 members.

What we are looking for:
    Daily Players
    (We don't expect you to kill yourselves by playing hours and hours on end, but you must make an specific effort) Day 1 players? Did you just get your Green XFW today? If you're still looking for an alliance, come have a look.
Diverse Time Zones
    We are looking for people all over the globe. We are not concentrating our efforts to individuals in one time zone only.
We are lacking in European players. Join up, specially if you're a whovian.
Rosters of various skills and abilities
    If you've got a 3* or two maxed, great. But as we've seen, reasonable 2* and 1* rosters can do well. Your max * characters should have someone maxed.
Mature players that are willing to communicate in Alliance discussions on the forum.
    Discussion of strategy, and other things. We like to know more about you. If this is to a game with social elements, we shall make it so.
Fun
    No ****

Have a look at us. __Underscore__ (search two underscores and a U) Private

Application is easy. Send me a pm with your name and time zone. Google it to UTC time. US Eastern is UTC-5. Apply in game.
First Come First Served on PMs directly to me. Not posts in this thread. *Edit* I've since learned that new forum users can't PM, so posting in the thread is OK. I will get the notification.

We currently have 11 members. We are aiming to fill our alliance out to 20. Unless someone currently in the alliance opens another slot, the next position will be 1300HP. After that, each joiner must pay for the next slot up the line.

Oh, yeah. The harder part. We have 3 positions open. The first 2 of those are free to join. I've paid for slot #6. #3 needs to pay for slot #7 @ 700HP. After that, each joiner must pay for the next slot up the line.

Buy a slot and you become a commander in the team. We have to spread this out unless there's a whale out there ready to dump just $99 to open it up to 20 slots. If you happen to get the #20 slot, you won't be a commander. No promises.

Remember. Diverse team. Mature. No-nonsense.
We don't have a problem with broken English. Who am I to judge, English is the ONLY language I speak, so good for you.
But if you're 10, and when you speak up or don't speak up, we'll know. Please, find a youth group. You guys have a lot more time on your hands and will likely be one of the few groups that can take down the SHIELD alliance.

This alliance was formed so that daily players don't get **** out of covers because of Alliance rewards. I play regularly. I won't publicize my achievements.
Search for the group. Check out our rosters. We want to help out our team to grow and have fun. Cause fun goes away sometimes with the way MPQ updates sometimes.

Oh, and if you're an AFOL with an EV3, definitely hit me up with a PM.

Kev42

Comments

• First new member is up.

1 more open free slot.
  • Second new member is up.

No more open free slots at this time.

Next slot up is 700HP and commander status.
  • Hello I've applied to join your alliance. Can't seem to send a PM as I'm not active enough. Usually come in here to look for tips!

My roster is not fantastic though. I'm in Singapore, GMT +8. Pretty active in the game and play at least 2hours a day
  • kev sent you a request in game for invite. hope i can get it thx i am eastern -5 with several 85+ toons always on to play
  • I'm looking to join an alliance. Eastern time zone, decent growing roster with top characters in the 70s. Enjoy playing and am doing pretty well in the events solo, and would like to be part of a team to unlock more rewards!
  • Gongz, Alpha, GamerPops: Sent you PMs. Let me know here if you can't read them.
  • We are 7 strong now. The next slot will cost 900HP.
  • Greetings. I have applied to your Alliance, but unfortunately can not PM because I haven't participated enough in the forums to use that feature. Paying for slot is not an issue.
    Time Zone: UTC-6
  • PM Issues not a thing anymore. Updated the info above. Just post here if you're new on the forum and I'll get the notification.

9 members and growing.
  • Alliance is looking to fill remaining 9 positions. PM or reply here if interested. Read the first post in this thread. We've got a good group going.
  • Hi kev

from singapore. play hard. roster 33 slots. 2* and 1* maxxed. building 3*. applied to the alliance.

ign samho

cheers

sam
  • wabbit wrote:
    Hi kev

from singapore. play hard. roster 33 slots. 2* and 1* maxxed. building 3*. applied to the alliance.

ign samho

cheers

sam

Sent you a PM, let me know here if you can't get to it.
  • Hi
    Hard daily player 3* and 2* players from the uk

Cerabus13

Cheers
    Steve
  • srobot1. Sorry about the kick. If you're on the forum, post here or PM me. If you're not on the forum, you'll never read this, never know why you were kicked, and likely will hold a grudge against our entire alliance. Hope not.
  • Hello, am looking to join a competitive alliance, am a fairly new player but play tons and place top 50 in most things(top 3k in the last hulk). Am in the pacific time zone. Character is named smartyr.
  • Bump for the final six.
  • Hey looking for an alliance. My in game is Levis.7
    I'm currently ranked 11th in the hard simulator right now
  • Bump for the Final 3.
  • Hey, just popped by to introduce myself to everyone. I look forward to helping nab some of those alliance rewards. Feel free to send me a PM about whatever.

Hopefully we'll get our final 2 members soon and maybe we'll give those elite alliances a run for their money icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: guess we're already full up. Oops.
  • Bump. If you are 209, or are currently waiting to be accepted, contact me. Players that do not contact me here on the forum will be kicked. The #20 slot is still up for grabs.