MPQJunkie.com - April Rankings Dump posted!

Options

Comments

• Minor quibble is that your quiz states it's who people want to spend ISO on when really it's a usage calculator icon_e_wink.gif

I think most of the high end 3* are definitely more attractive for ISO than Spidey, but there's no question you would use Spidey over most heroes if given the opportunity given his skill set. But you wouldn't necessarily care to max him ahead of Punisher, Patch, Hulk, LT etc.
  • Puritas wrote:
    Caught in an infinite loop of spidey vs daredevil. Like 20 straight times til I gave up.

Really odd. It didn't seem to count those votes, so maybe a connection error of some sort.

I'll try it out again later. Was pretty cool up til that.

Same thing happened to me three times. Each time I had the same match-ups leading to the spidey/dd loop.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had a loop of about 6 fights that I went through three times before I gave up.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Forgot to mention though really cool site and the rankings look pretty good already too.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for the comments icon_e_smile.gif
    jozier wrote:
    Minor quibble is that your quiz states it's who people want to spend ISO on when really it's a usage calculator icon_e_wink.gif
    Fixed!

Re: the loops
    Do you guys roughly know how many times you voted before getting stuck in a loop?
    And also is it working for you now?
  • Puritas wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Minor quibble is that your quiz states it's who people want to spend ISO on when really it's a usage calculator icon_e_wink.gif
    Fixed!

Do you guys roughly know how many times you voted before getting stuck in a loop?

Seems to be working fine now,

before it was something like 5 to 7 different ones then the loop.

Site looks great!
  • Puritas wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Fixed!

Seems to be working fine now,

Site looks great!

Nope. Now it gives me 5 or so random. Then 5 or so different randoms. Then it loops the 2nd set of 5.
    (5 is an estimate)
  • Seems to be working fine now,

Site looks great!

Nope. Now it gives me 5 or so random. Then 5 or so different randoms. Then it loops the 2nd set of 5.
    (5 is an estimate)

I went back to check again and I'm getting the exact same pairs in the exact same order that I did last time. Not seeing any looping this time but it's definitely not random!
  • It's doing something like
    Dakken
    Bullseye
    Doom
    Moonstone
    IW
    Thor
    Wolvie
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Cap
    Thor
    Wolvie
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Cap
    Thor
    Wolvie
    Daredevil
    Storm
    Cap
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's daring you to vote or Daredevil....
  • mischiefmaker
    Options
    And here I was, thinking that with only one tournament going on I might get some work done today.

aX2wST7.jpg
  • Eddiemon wrote:

It's a trap!
  • Eddiemon wrote:

It's a trap!

Just match 4 or use mag, storm, punisher, hulk. It will go away.
  • Everyone downrate lazythor so the devs will look at the rankings and quit giving us Gold characters!
  • wathombe wrote:
    Everyone downrate lazythor so the devs will look at the rankings and quit giving us Gold characters!
    Would be amusing if this caused them to buff Lazythor instead.

@Puritas It's giving me an infinite loop of Punisher vs MHawkeye and Doom vs MNMag
  • Puritas
    Options
    Yeah, what was happening was that it's loading lists of matchups 100 at a time to make sure distribution was even, but it turned out so popular the lists were being exhausted before it had a chance to load more
    Just upped that number considerably, let me know if it happens again (or breaks)
  • gobstopper wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    Everyone downrate lazythor so the devs will look at the rankings and quit giving us Gold characters!
    Would be amusing if this caused them to buff Lazythor instead.

@Puritas It's giving me an infinite loop of Punisher vs MHawkeye and Doom vs MNMag

k I refreshed a few times and every time the voting pattern was the same:
    1. Cap vs Daken
    2. CMags vs OBW
    3. Bullseye vs CHawkeye
    4. Doom vs MNMag
    5. Punisher vs MHawkeye
    6. Repeats #4 and #5

Edit - Still happening
  • Puritas
    Options
    It's generating new ones on my end, might take awhile to refresh for you
    Try in an hour or so icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Great idea.

I'll spend a bit of time rating when I'm bored.
  • Still looping, now with a different set, and unlike before the covers are moving around (left to right, vice versa).