Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Forum Thread

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I Think it will be something like the champion rewards - ISO, but also other goodies. Some HP, some CP, heroic tokens, tenpacks here and there, and eventually Legendary tokens.
    Hopefully it will be geared to what is needed at that stage in the game with plenty of HP early on and plenty of ISO in the later stages.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I looked at what it would look like if they gave the same incremental ISO boost every level and came up with a very odd number and threw that out. I never considered the first 5 levels not giving any ISO. That would be pretty awesome if every rank from 6 on was 500 + the previous. Total for 65 would be 915,000, that's pretty sick.

The thing that scares me is we're assuming that 30,000 is the level 65 reward alone. Part of me fears that may be the combined total of getting grandfathered into level 65. If so getting a flat 500 ISO every level would be very lame.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to say 500,000 ISO, which I'll use to champion one and a half 4*s, which will be great, as I have many extra 4* covers sitting in my queue that I'd rather not sell, but I won't be able to champion them all, even if I grind like crazy.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    One.... MILLION.... ISO

dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241.jpg
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    I'm expecting a regular rotation of ISO, cp, and hp, with the occasional LT thrown in (perhaps every ten levels).
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm expecting a regular rotation of ISO, cp, and hp, with the occasional LT thrown in (perhaps every ten levels).

I am expecting exactly that too, but I am hoping for some levels awarding some of the most new and powerful char covers 3-could be IF, switch for 4s - Peggy, Punisher or Nova, 5s - Spidey, IM or GG but I doubt this will happen.

PS: They need to surt giving in the daily resupply each 5 cover every 60 days, 90 is far too much now that we get a new 5 almost every month.
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Fully champed Bagman for everyone. Book it. Done.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    A one time payment of 70 ISO per SHIELD level. They can prove me wrong. I just think there might be some of this going on:

reality.jpg
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    <well-reasoned analysis>

This is assuming that the rewards have a regular pattern like the champ rewards do, and that they scale up linearly. Which are both guesses, but rooted in precedent and reason.

If the iso amounts aren't linear, but increase geometrically, that would imply some truly massive iso bombs in the future.

And sure, it could be zero iso through level 64, then BOOM, 30K iso at level 65, bu that would be silly, no?

So all I care about is iso and that's my wild guess.

What else might be in there? HP/ CP? Tokens? Token packs? Fixed covers? All the usual suspects? What say ye?

Interspersed between ISO bundles will be Nega-ISO bundles of value equal to the immediately prior level, which will remove up to that level of ISO from your stash when rewarded.

Foe example, level 64 will grant 29,000 ISO, and level 65 will grant 29,000 Nega-ISO. The goal will be to use your ISO immediately prior to gaining an odd level, to greatly reduce the impact of the Nega-ISO

Max Players, having reached an odd level, will have 29,000 ISO removed from their stash at login.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    3,718,817 ISO

What a coincidence, that's exactly my current deficit.
  • whycantwesyncpc
    whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    64 levels of critical boosts
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Rank 1- 1* Venom purple
    Rank 2- 1* Yelena black
    Rank 2- standard token
    Rank 3- critical boost
    Rank 4- 70 ISO
    Rank 5- heroic token
    Rank 6- 140 ISO
    Rank 7- 1 CP
    Rank 8- 2* Ares
    Rank 9- standard token
    Rank 10- 140 ISO
    Rank 11- AP boost
    Rank 12- heroic token
    Rank 13- 2* OBW
    Rank 14- 2 CP
    Rank 15- 250 ISO
    Rank 16- 25 HP
    Rank 17- VIP virtual pamphlet
    Rank 18- 2* Wolverine
    Rank 19- standard token
    Rank 20- 250 ISO
    Rank 21- Ragnarok blue TU
    Rank 22- 3 CP
    Rank 23- heroic token
    Rank 24- 2* Hawkeye
    Rank 25- 25 HP
    Rank 26- AP boost x2
    Rank 27- 500 ISO
    Rank 28- healthpack
    Rank 29- Venom symbiot snare TU
    Rank 30- standard token
    Rank 31- 2* Bagman
    Rank 32- PvP Mulligan
    Rank 33- 5 CP
    Rank 34- 500 ISO
    Rank 35- TU tile boost
    Rank 36- Snarky remark TU
    Rank 37- heroic token
    Rank 38- 25 HP
    Rank 39- future 5* sneak peak
    Rank 40- 2* Human Torch
    Rank 41- healthpack x2
    Rank 42- AP boost x2
    Rank 43- standard token
    Rank 44- 1 free LT/CT re-roll
    Rank 45- 500 ISO
    Rank 46- 1* BW TU
    Rank 47- 5 CP
    Rank 48- 25 HP
    Rank 48- 3* Spiderman purple
    Rank 49- TU tile boost x2
    Rank 50- functioning alliance chat ("bug free"*)
    Rank 51- standard token
    Rank 52- 750 ISO
    Rank 53- heroic token x2
    Rank 54- AP boost count increase by 5
    Rank 55- AP boost x5
    Rank 56- 1* Spiderman red TU
    Rank 57- 3* Squirrel Girl yellow
    Rank 58- 50 HP
    Rank 59- Hyperlink to suggestion forums to complain about the Shield rank rewards
    Rank 60- 140 ISO
    Rank 61- 5 CP
    Rank 62- standard token x2
    Rank 63- TU tile boost
    Rank 64- healthpack x3
    Rank 65- AP boost x5
    Rank 66- 30,000 ISO screen shot
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I am more interested in what rewards you can potentially get with a high shield rank during pve and pvp events. I think those are going to be much more lucrative and it wouldn't be a one time reward.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2016
    I predict it will be from every mission node the hardest reward you can get and that will be as much iso as your rank allows.

For example 500 + (10 x (shield rank)) iso-8
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing something like

250k ISO
    1500 HP
    CP / LTs that amounts to 10 pulls - 5 LTs and 100 CP is my guess

I seriously doubt covers will be included and I pray boosts, critical or otherwise and health packs aren't but if they are then my expectations above all need to drop to 10% of proposed above
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

Hopefully I can provide a little clarity (and we'll be posting more details on Monday).

S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank provides Iso rewards. There isn't a daily rewards or Championing type of system tied to them where you receive different rewards for reaching a new rank. You will receive Iso upon ranking up - and you will receive a nice drop of Iso on Monday covering all your current ranks earned.

The better rewards side of the feature arrives with S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels in R109.

Hope that helps. Again, more info on S.H.I.E.L.D. Ranks coming on Monday. Additional info on Clearance Levels arriving closer to R109.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Hopefully I can provide a little clarity (and we'll be posting more details on Monday).

S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank provides Iso rewards. There isn't a daily rewards or Championing type of system tied to them where you receive different rewards for reaching a new rank. You will receive Iso upon ranking up - and you will receive a nice drop of Iso on Monday covering all your current ranks earned.

The better rewards side of the feature arrives with S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels in R109.

Hope that helps. Again, more info on S.H.I.E.L.D. Ranks coming on Monday. Additional info on Clearance Levels arriving closer to R109.

Hey, I was right. We're all gonna get rocks!

(Unlike Charlie Brown, I'm legitimately excited about the rock, though)
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, I was right. We're all gonna get rocks!

(Unlike Charlie Brown, I'm legitimately excited about the rock, though)

The parallels between ISO and crack continue.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]You will receive Iso upon ranking up - and you will receive a nice drop of Iso on Monday covering all your current ranks earned.

Does this mean that hoarding covers isn't necessary?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

But how many critical boosts will we get on top of that?