Have you honestly left nothing to do?!

13»

Comments

• Sledge
    Sledge Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Starsaber wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:
    Honestly, the only issue I had is that unlike VIP, the Daily Resupply doesn't tell you what time it drops.

So if you have a day where there's effectively nothing to do, you have to time what little content there is - DDQ, say - just right in order to make sure you get credit for having played (since the Daily Resupply is based on winning a fight, not merely playing, and the prologue is locked once cleared now).
    It's 12:30 Eastern US time for the Daily Resupply

The daily drop time is based on the time of day you started playing the game. Mine is at 12:35 AM MST, right between the PVE and the weekend PVP end times. I asked CS to adjust it because I was missing out on rewards due to people swapping in and out of alliances. They said NOPE. I asked the rest of my alliance and every one of them has a different daily resupply time.

TIP: if you find you are in an alliance that is not full when the daily resupply hits you, jump into a random public alliance, do your match and collect your 2000 ISO.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The alliance I run on mobile, most days I'm getting 1700+ ISO from it, even with the weird 10 pm central resupply time.

I get less ISO from the daily on my Steam account, but I earn more ISO there from PVP and the odd PVE, so.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    DFiPL wrote:
    Honestly, the only issue I had is that unlike VIP, the Daily Resupply doesn't tell you what time it drops.

So if you have a day where there's effectively nothing to do, you have to time what little content there is - DDQ, say - just right in order to make sure you get credit for having played (since the Daily Resupply is based on winning a fight, not merely playing, and the prologue is locked once cleared now).

It's exactly the same as your VIP countdown, but with a different trigger (menu switch for VIP, completed game for SHIELD drop).

Think of seeing the timer as an extra VIP perk :p
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Isn't this how it's always been? At the end of the season, there's some nominal PvE and a standalone PvP that doesn't count for progression.

It's a built-in "relax" button. Take a break.