Which new characters would you like to see added?

Options

Comments

• Doesn't matter who to me, I just want to see more DECENT skills that use Black AP
  • Omg everyone forgotten the most powerful marvel character in the trading card game. We must have the ghost rider brothers !!!!
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    Batman!

He's Marvel right?
  • Dninot wrote:
    Batman!

He's Marvel right?

No, he's anime.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    Options
    hogunner wrote:
    Dninot wrote:
    Batman!

He's Marvel right?

No, he's anime.

Can we get an anime Puzzle Quest then? Batman and Sailor Moon team, noone can beat me!!!!
  • Dninot wrote:
    hogunner wrote:
    Dninot wrote:
    Batman!

He's Marvel right?

No, he's anime.

Can we get an anime Puzzle Quest then? Batman and Sailor Moon team, noone can beat me!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-88a7msKI
  • The Hulk with the following abilities

Green - Passive (ok, not the best phrasing)

Damage from matching is multiplied by 0.1 of Green AP. If Green AP exceeds 17, XXXX damage is done to teammates and opponents, Green AP is drained, and The Hulk is stunned for 5 turns.

Level 2: Green AP max increased to 20
    Level 3: Green AP max increased to 23
    Level 4: Green AP max increased to 26
    Level 5: Green AP max increased to 29

Black - Passive

When The Hulk is hit for > 10% of total health, he generates 3 Green AP.

Level 2: Adds 4 Green AP
    Level 3: Adds an attack tile
    Level 4: Adds 5 Green AP
    Level 5: Adds 2 attack tiles

Red - 20 AP

Hulk smashes a 4x4 block of tiles to bits, dealing damage but not generating AP.

Level 2: 5x5 block
    Level 3: 6x6 block
    Level 4: 7x7 block
    Level 5: entire 8x8 field

I like the idea of riding the edge of the green max without going over. I also like the idea of damage pushing you closer to that edge. The Hulk smash could be incredibly powerful if the count is high. I just don't know if this character works without the green power.
  • I know it's a long shot;

But I'd love to see Classic Bishop.

He should be able to have three abilities -

Black tiles - 9AP Absorb the next energy power used on Bishop and convert it to appropriate AP for your team

Purple tiles - 6AP Energy blast the opponent for 120 damage (scale as power goes up)

Red tiles - 12AP Temporal Displacement changes 3 yellow tiles to black tiles.

I'd also love to see a District X Bishop; just not anything to do with the current(modern) bishop; they mostly destroyed his character.
  • This reminds me that I'd rather have obscure and not well known characters than 5 or 6 different types of the same character.

Also Fantomex, Legion, and Polaris would be cool to see too.
  • Thanks for granting me MoonStone Ms Marvel <3
  • With the new Bryan Singer movie coming out, there should probably be a lot more X-Men characters added soon, I would think.

The characters revealed in the trailer are:

Wolverine
    Storm
    Professor Xavier
    Magneto
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Kitty Pryde
    Bishop
    Sunspot
    Warpath/Thunderbird ???
    Blink
    Mystique
    Beast

Also, there will be Sentinels.

Obviously, Magneto, Wolverine, and Storm are already in the game, but I'm guessing D3 will want to put in at least 1-2 of the other characters to tie in with the movie? Really curious to see how Mystique might be implemented, for instance.

Winter Soldier is the main enemy in the new Captain America movie so I'm thinking he'd be good to add sooner than later.

IceIX: Should this thread, or a variant, be stickied? Maybe in time, it might be useful to have an ongoing poll to gauge the characters that the community most wants? Though actually, it'd probably be better to have the poll in-app...
  • Shout out for Nightcrawler. Rogue would be pretty cool too.
  • Where are my marvel zombies?!?! It's almost Halloween!! Lol. Anyways I agree that the options are limitless. Personal preference would be for punisher but if the devs plan on advancing the story you can expect green goblin to show up soon. Then iron patriot, then perhaps fantastic 4? Just speculating icon_e_wink.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    someguy wrote:
    IceIX: Should this thread, or a variant, be stickied? Maybe in time, it might be useful to have an ongoing poll to gauge the characters that the community most wants? Though actually, it'd probably be better to have the poll in-app...
    We could, but it gets bumped to the top quickly enough as it is with people posting. Looking at how M:AA's forum runs, people ignore the "Request a Character" sticky in favor of other threads most of the time anyway. Don't see why it would be different here. I'm actually surprised that it's all stayed to one thread so far actually. icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    I'm actually surprised that it's all stayed to one thread so far actually. icon_e_smile.gif

This is true of this whole forum in general; not very much duplication of topics which is atypical in my experience. icon_e_smile.gif
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'd love to see Thanos, Adam Magus, Adam Warlock, Gamora, Silver Surfer, Quasar.

But I can only hope. Would be cool if the developers gave us a rough ballpark on how many characters did Marvel license out to D3P, 20? 50? 100+?
  • A real gameplay problem right now is no good black AP ability characters. There are some OK to decent abilities (Modern Storm is pretty OK, but only a 1-star character, Venom is...maybe more trouble than he's worth), but nothing really scary like Classic Storm's blue or Grey Widow's green. Or even anything half-decent like Thor's green.

Here are a couple of suggestions for cards that could use black AP. Maybe they're not perfect, but hopefully they're interesting: icon_lol.gif

Winter Soldier (Modern, to tie in the with the Captain America 2 movie)
    3-Star
    Health - About on par with Grey Black Widow (this is intended to be a weaker character at the start who matures into a monster icon_e_wink.gif )
    Abilities: 3
    Max level cap: 141
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Green, 3.) Blue

Black -
    Electromagnetic Pulse
    Cost: 12 AP
    Level 1: Winter Soldier destroys 3 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 2: Winter Soldier destroys 3 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2.5 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 3: Winter Soldier destroys 4 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2.5 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 4: Winter Soldier destroys 4 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 3 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 5: Winter Soldier destroys *all* blue tiles on the board, dealing their regular damage x 3 to the current target. Does not generate AP.

Green -
    Cybernetic Arm
    Cost: 7 AP
    Level 1: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 2 random AP from their current total, and deals 50 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)
    Level 2: Costs 1AP less
    Level 3: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 3 random AP from their current total, and deals 100 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)
    Level 4: Costs 1AP less
    Level 5: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 5 random AP from their current total, and deals 150 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)

Blue -
    Weapon Master
    Cost: 0 AP (passive)
    Level 1: Whenever you spend a total of 25 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 2: Whenever you spend a total of 23 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 3: Whenever you spend a total of 21 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 4: Whenever you spend a total of 18 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 5: Whenever you spend a total of 15 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile

Reasoning:
    - Captain America 2 movie is coming out, duh
    - Makes the black/green damage boost AP more useful (only good for Modern Storm right now...)
    - Adds another solid black AP direct damage card to game...currently, Venom is the only card with decent black AP direct damage. Obviously, the damage will scale up with his level and will only get truly frightening for players who invest the time & effort to level him.
    - Black ability also intended to:
    - Create synergy with 2-Star Magneto as well as counter 2-Star Magneto/2-Star Storm teams who are hungry for blue
    - Be a thematic foil for Modern Cap (who uses blue for his shield, and who wears a blue costume icon_e_wink.gif )
    - Green ability adds Black Widow-like AP-screwing power, but minus the stealing to add the AP to your own team, so it's less powerful but still annoying
    - Blue passive intended to synergize with Bull's Eye's and Dark Widow's black skills
    - 3-star rarity keeps the card competitive long after Venom is obsolete

Mystique (Marvel NOW)
    3-star
    Health: Similar to 1* Storm. She should be a squishy support character.
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Blue, 3.) Yellow

Blue -
    Manipulate
    Cost: 9 AP
    Level 1: Change any 2 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.
    Level 2: Costs 1AP less.
    Level 3: Change any 3 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.
    Level 4: Costs 1AP less.
    Level 5: Change any 4 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.

Black -
    Shapeshift
    Cost: 14
    Level 1: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a black strike tile.
    Level 2: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She then changes all strike tiles you control to one different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 3: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile. She then changes all strike tiles you control to one different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 4: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile *or* attack tile. She then changes all strike or attack tiles you control to a different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 5: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile *or* attack tile. Starting from your following turn, each individual strike or attack tile you control changes to a different, random color automatically each time it is your turn, until destroyed.

Yellow -
    Slither
    Cost: 0AP (Passive)
    Level 1: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, whenever Mystique takes 20% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.
    Level 2: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.
    Level 3: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, she takes only half of the total damage and moves to the back of your team (no yellow AP required). This can only be used once per battle.

Level 4: If you have 6 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, she takes only a quarter of the total damage and moves to the back of your team. (no yellow AP required). This can only be used once per battle.

Level 5: If you have 6 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, *YOUR WHOLE TEAM TAKES NO DAMAGE* and Mystique moves to the back of your team. This can only be used once per battle.

Reasoning:
    - Blue ability: Aside from 2-Star Storm, the best direct-damage characters right now, hands-down, all use red. 1-star Iron Man, Thor, Ragnarok, 3-star Magneto, etc. Her black ability is a way to directly counter red damage-based teams by scooping up all the red on the board first.
    - Black ability: Moonstone already has the ability to steal special tiles, so I figure another way to creatively make enemy special tiles to deal with, aside from stealing them, is to constantly change their color each turn so they are difficult/impossible to get rid of
    - Yellow ability: Partially to mitigate 2-Star Storm's yellow ability and let villains be slightly tankier

Sentinel (Marvel NOW)
    2-star
    Health: Somewhat less than Juggernaut, but up there. This guy should be pretty tanky.
    Max level cap: 85
    Primary colors: 1.) Purple , 2.) Black, 3.) Red

Purple -
    Search and Destroy
    Cost: 9 AM
    Level 1: Sentinel changes one random basic tile to a 4-countdown purple tile. When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a 2x2 grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 2: Reduce the countdown to 3.
    Level 3: When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a *3x3* grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 4: Reduce the countdown to 2. When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a *4x4* grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 5: Sentinel changes *two* random basic tiles to *two separate* 2-countdown purple tiles. When the countdowns expire, each tile explodes a 4x4 grid that deals normal damage, generates AP, and stuns the current target for 1 turn.

Black -
    Forcefield
    Cost: 0 AP (Passive)
    Level 1: If Sentinel takes 20%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +250 temporary health for 4 turns that must be destroyed before its "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed its "true" maximum health.
    Level 2: If Sentinel takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +300 temporary health for 5 turns that must be destroyed before its "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed its "true" maximum health.
    Level 3: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +500 temporary health, and its teammates gain +300 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.
    Level 4: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +750 temporary health, and its teammates gain +450 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.
    Level 5: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +1000 temporary health, and its teammates gain +750 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.

Red -
    Search and Destroy
    Level 1: Deals +1% damage to mutant characters.
    Level 2: Deals +2% damage to mutant characters.
    Level 3: Deals +3% damage to mutant characters. Receives +1% damage from mutant characters.
    Level 4: Deals +5% damage to mutant characters. Receives +5% damage from mutant characters.
    Level 5: Deals +10% damage to mutant characters. Receives +10% damage from mutant characters.

Reasoning:
    - Purple skill: To simulate the slow, clumsy lumbering of Sentinels icon_e_wink.gif
    - Black Skill - HARD COUNTER TO 2-STAR STORM YELLOW. Nuff said.
    - Red Skill - I think it will be interesting to start seeing abilities that add both risk & reward instead of just rewards as you level them up. This seems in keeping with the theme of a giant robot that was built specifically to hunt X-Men (and also the butt-kicking that the X-Men gave back to the Sentinels icon_e_wink.gif )

Sabertooth (Marvel NOW)
    2-star
    Health: Somewhat higher than 2-star Wolvie. Should be a tanky character.
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Yellow, 3.) Red

Black -
    Claw Slasher
    Level 1: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 150 damage.
    Level 2: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 250 damage.
    Level 3: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 350 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 5% of his current health.
    Level 4: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 500 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 10% of his current health.
    Level 5: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 750 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 25% of his current health.

Yellow -
    Spiteful Regeneration
    Level 1: As long as you have 10 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 50 damage.
    Level 2: As long as you have 8 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 100 damage.
    Level 3: As long as you have 6 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 200 damage.
    Level 4: As long as you have 5 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 250 damage.
    Level 5: As long as you have 5 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 350 damage.

Red -
    Think I'm Afraid of a Pipsqueak?!
    Level 1: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +5% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -5% damage.
    Level 2: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +10% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.
    Level 3: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +20% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -15% damage.
    Level 4: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +33% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.
    Level 5: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +50% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.

Reasoning:
    - Black skill - More direct damage. I also think something interesting can be done with regenerating characters, as well as with abilities that span multiple turns. Having an ability like this will put pressure on Sabertooth's opponents to KO him before he can perform his follow-up attack the next turn.
    - Yellow skill - According to most versions of Sabertooth, he has Wolvie-like regen. I feel this style of regen is more interesting than 2-star Wolvie's passive regen, and it suits the character, since he's an evil bastard. icon_e_wink.gif
    - Red skill - I feel this suits the character. Sabertooth is usually portrayed as a bully who attacks most fiercely when he has an unfair advantage.
  • Deadpool, I'd also like to see any of the most popular Marvel (movies/tv shows/cartoons/comics) characters added so we can get a larger player base which will provide more money to make more content.
  • someguy wrote:
    A real gameplay problem right now is no good black AP ability characters. There are some OK to decent abilities (Modern Storm is pretty OK, but only a 1-star character, Venom is...maybe more trouble than he's worth), but nothing really scary like Classic Storm's blue or Grey Widow's green. Or even anything half-decent like Thor's green.

Here are a couple of suggestions for cards that could use black AP. Maybe they're not perfect, but hopefully they're interesting: icon_lol.gif

Winter Soldier (Modern, to tie in the with the Captain America 2 movie)
    3-Star
    Health - About on par with Grey Black Widow (this is intended to be a weaker character at the start who matures into a monster icon_e_wink.gif )
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Green, 3.) Blue

Black -
    Electromagnetic Pulse
    Level 1: Winter Soldier destroys 3 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 2: Winter Soldier destroys 3 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2.5 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 3: Winter Soldier destroys 4 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 2.5 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 4: Winter Soldier destroys 4 random blue tiles, dealing their regular damage x 3 to the current target. Does not generate AP.
    Level 5: Winter Soldier destroys *all* blue tiles on the board, dealing their regular damage x 3 to the current target. Does not generate AP.

Green -
    Cybernetic Arm
    Cost: 7 AP
    Level 1: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 2 random AP from their current total, and deals 50 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)
    Level 2: Costs 1AP less
    Level 3: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 3 random AP from their current total, and deals 100 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)
    Level 4: Costs 1AP less
    Level 5: Winter Soldier causes the enemy to lose 5 random AP from their current total, and deals 150 damage. (does not "steal" any AP for your team like Modern Black Widow)

Blue -
    Weapon Master
    Cost: 0 AP (passive)
    Level 1: Whenever you spend a total of 25 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 2: Whenever you spend a total of 23 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 3: Whenever you spend a total of 21 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 4: Whenever you spend a total of 18 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile
    Level 5: Whenever you spend a total of 15 black AP, turn one random basic tile into a critical tile

Reasoning:
    - Captain America 2 movie is coming out, duh
    - Makes the black/green damage boost AP more useful (only good for Modern Storm right now...)
    - Adds another solid black AP direct damage card to game...currently, Venom is the only card with decent black AP direct damage. Obviously, the damage will scale up with his level and will only get truly frightening for players who invest the time & effort to level him.
    - Black ability also intended to:
    - Create synergy with 2-Star Magneto as well as counter 2-Star Magneto/2-Star Storm teams who are hungry for blue
    - Be a thematic foil for Modern Cap (who uses blue for his shield, and who wears a blue costume icon_e_wink.gif )
    - Green ability adds Black Widow-like AP-screwing power, but minus the stealing to add the AP to your own team, so it's less powerful but still annoying
    - Blue passive intended to synergize with Bull's Eye's and Dark Widow's black skills
    - 3-star rarity keeps the card competitive long after Venom is obsolete

Mystique (Marvel NOW)
    3-star
    Health: Similar to 1* Storm. She should be a squishy support character.
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Blue, 3.) Yellow

Blue -
    Manipulate
    Cost: 9 AP
    Level 1: Change any 2 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.
    Level 2: Costs 1AP less.
    Level 3: Change any 3 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.
    Level 4: Costs 1AP less.
    Level 5: Change any 4 basic red tiles on the board to black. Matches generate AP and deal damage as normal.

Black -
    Shapeshift
    Cost: 14
    Level 1: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a black strike tile.
    Level 2: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She then changes all strike tiles you control to one different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 3: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile. She then changes all strike tiles you control to one different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 4: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile *or* attack tile. She then changes all strike or attack tiles you control to a different, random color. Subsequent uses of this skill will change the colors once more.
    Level 5: Mystique changes one random basic tile on the board to a strike tile. She may also take control of one enemy strike tile *or* attack tile. Starting from your following turn, each individual strike or attack tile you control changes to a different, random color automatically each time it is your turn, until destroyed.

Yellow -
    Slither
    Level 1: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, whenever Mystique takes 20% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.
    Level 2: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.
    Level 3: If you have 8 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, she takes only half of the total damage and moves to the back of your team (no yellow AP required). This can only be used once per battle.

Level 4: If you have 6 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, she takes only a quarter of the total damage and moves to the back of your team. (no yellow AP required). This can only be used once per battle.

Level 5: If you have 6 or more yellow AP, Whenever Mystique takes 10% or more damage, she moves to the back of your team.

Also, the first time in a battle that Mystique gets hit by a single attack that does more than 10% of her max health, *YOUR WHOLE TEAM TAKES NO DAMAGE* and Mystique moves to the back of your team. This can only be used once per battle.

Reasoning:
    - Blue ability: Aside from 2-Star Storm, the best direct-damage characters right now, hands-down, all use red. 1-star Iron Man, Thor, Ragnarok, 3-star Magneto, etc. Her black ability is a way to directly counter red damage-based teams by scooping up all the red on the board first.
    - Black ability: Moonstone already has the ability to steal special tiles, so I figure another way to creatively make enemy special tiles to deal with, aside from stealing them, is to constantly change their color each turn so they are difficult/impossible to get rid of
    - Yellow ability: Partially to mitigate 2-Star Storm's yellow ability and let villains be slightly tankier

Sentinel (Marvel NOW)
    2-star
    Health: Somewhat less than Juggernaut, but up there. This guy should be pretty tanky.
    Primary colors: 1.) Purple , 2.) Black, 3.) Red

Purple -
    Search and Destroy
    Cost: 9 AM
    Level 1: Sentinel changes one random basic tile to a 4-countdown purple tile. When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a 2x2 grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 2: Reduce the countdown to 3.
    Level 3: When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a *3x3* grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 4: Reduce the countdown to 2. When the countdown expires, the tile explodes a *4x4* grid that deals normal damage and generates AP.
    Level 5: Sentinel changes *two* random basic tiles to *two separate* 2-countdown purple tiles. When the countdowns expire, each tile explodes a 4x4 grid that deals normal damage, generates AP, and stuns the current target for 1 turn.

Black -
    Forcefield
    Level 1: If Sentinel takes 20%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +250 temporary health for 4 turns that must be destroyed before its "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed its "true" maximum health.
    Level 2: If Sentinel takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +300 temporary health for 5 turns that must be destroyed before its "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed its "true" maximum health.
    Level 3: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +500 temporary health, and its teammates gain +300 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.
    Level 4: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +750 temporary health, and its teammates gain +450 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.
    Level 5: If anyone on Sentinel's team takes takes 10%+ damage from a single attack, it gains +1000 temporary health, and its teammates gain +750 temporary health that must be destroyed before "true" health can be depleted. This temporary health can exceed "true" maximum health.

Red -
    Search and Destroy
    Level 1: Deals +1% damage to mutant characters.
    Level 2: Deals +2% damage to mutant characters.
    Level 3: Deals +3% damage to mutant characters. Receives +1% damage from mutant characters.
    Level 4: Deals +5% damage to mutant characters. Receives +5% damage from mutant characters.
    Level 5: Deals +10% damage to mutant characters. Receives +10% damage from mutant characters.

Reasoning:
    - Purple skill: To simulate the slow, clumsy lumbering of Sentinels icon_e_wink.gif
    - Black Skill - HARD COUNTER TO 2-STAR STORM YELLOW. Nuff said.
    - Red Skill - I think it will be interesting to start seeing abilities that add both risk & reward instead of just rewards as you level them up. This seems in keeping with the theme of a giant robot that was built specifically to hunt X-Men (and also the butt-kicking that the X-Men gave back to the Sentinels icon_e_wink.gif )

Sabertooth (Marvel NOW)
    2-star
    Health: Somewhat higher than 2-star Wolvie. Should be a tanky character.
    Primary colors: 1.) Black, 2.) Yellow, 3.) Red

Black -
    Claw Slasher
    Level 1: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 150 damage.
    Level 2: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 250 damage.
    Level 3: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 350 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 5% of his current health.
    Level 4: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 500 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 10% of his current health.
    Level 5: Sabertooth slashes the current target for 750 damage. Then, on your next turn, Sabertooth automatically performs a devious follow-up swing that deals damage equal to 25% of his current health.

Yellow -
    Spiteful Regeneration
    Level 1: As long as you have 10 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 50 damage.
    Level 2: As long as you have 8 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 100 damage.
    Level 3: As long as you have 6 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 200 damage.
    Level 4: As long as you have 5 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 250 damage.
    Level 5: As long as you have 5 or more yellow AP, each time you deal a total of 200 damage to your enemies, Sabertooth passively regenerates 350 damage.

Red -
    Think I'm Afraid of a Pipsqueak?!
    Level 1: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +5% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -5% damage.
    Level 2: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +10% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.
    Level 3: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +20% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -15% damage.
    Level 4: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +33% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.
    Level 5: Each time he faces an opponent that has less health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does +50% damage. When facing an opponent that has more health than he does, Sabertooth's first tile match does -10% damage.

Reasoning:
    - Black skill - More direct damage. I also think something interesting can be done with regenerating characters, as well as with abilities that span multiple turns. Having an ability like this will put pressure on Sabertooth's opponents to KO him before he can perform his follow-up attack the next turn.
    - Yellow skill - According to most versions of Sabertooth, he has Wolvie-like regen. I feel this style of regen is more interesting than 2-star Wolvie's passive regen, and it suits the character, since he's an evil bastard. icon_e_wink.gif
    - Red skill - I feel this suits the character. Sabertooth is usually portrayed as a bully who attacks most fiercely when he has an unfair advantage.

Captain America 2 movie Why not add Sam Wilson - Falcon & Agent 13 too ?

Sarbertooth is a good idea but I want X23 then I can make a weapon X team wolverine, Daken and X-23
  • I'd like to see more team affiliations other than the Avengers.
    Fantastic Four: Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben (obviously) but also maybe a classic FF She-Hulk, Franklin, and Namor.
    X-Men: Cyclops, Prof. X, Rogue, Colossus, Iceman, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Gambit, etc...

More villains! The current roster of villains outside of Ragnorok are too weak (Doom, the Hood, and Loki anyone?).The Sinister Six would be cool. So would the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (the Blob!). Any more villains that aren't limited to purple/black combinations would be nice. (Who would rather have the Kingpin over the Hood?)

Silver Surfer
    Daredevil
    Punisher
    Dr. Strange
    Beta Ray Bill
    THE HULK!!!

And really, Fury needs his own cover.