Which new characters would you like to see added?

I'll start:

Dr octopus!

Power suggestion:

Claw grab 1 - 10 green

Randomly collects x number of tiles - no damage

Claw grab 2
10 blue
Grabs all opposition and holds them for x turns

Comments

• Ms Marvel.

I saw the character design in the videoclip at marvel.com and it looks super awesome icon_cool.gif
  • Domino! (Or anyone X-Force related)

I imagine she'd have attacks similar in functionality as that of Hawkeye. Please consider this. icon_e_smile.gif

I'd also say some more popular mutants like Cyclops (Uncanny X-men/Classic) but I'm sure you guys are already working on the big ones. The game is still fairly new so I'm excited to see whoever comes next. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The Hulk.

Seeing the damage Iron Man and Thor are dishing out. I wonder how much he will do.

Maybe damage increases when Hulks health decreases ?
    and 3 green AP based skills ?...lolz
  • Jean Grey at a lower star with the phoenix as a 4 star.

Gambit

Professor X
  • Silver Surfer.

One can dream, I suppose.

Will the Fantastic 4 be included, having been alluded to in the opening set of missions?
  • Legendary card Thanos. Strength: All colours.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Silver Surfer.

One can dream, I suppose.

Will the Fantastic 4 be included, having been alluded to in the opening set of missions?

Agree! Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four!
  • I like everyomes suggestions. I think the choices so far have been good. Personally, I'd like to see Gambit and Hulk, as well as some of the less popular heroes, such as Falcon, Iron Fist, Dr Voodoo, etc.
  • I'd love to see a 2,3 or 4 star Iron Man just because he's one of my favorite characters but also I'd love to see a Punisher of the 2+ star variety.
  • Iron Man would be good. Especially since there's so many different models of armor. And I forgot about Punisher. Lol. I'd like to see a Daredevil and Spiderman 2 or 3 star as well. Radar Semse or Spider Sense could be a passive skill. Provide protect tiles or some such
  • Chris67900 wrote:
    Iron Man would be good. Especially since there's so many different models of armor. And I forgot about Punisher. Lol. I'd like to see a Daredevil and Spiderman 2 or 3 star as well. Radar Semse or Spider Sense could be a passive skill. Provide protect tiles or some such

There's already a Spider Man 2 star (Bag Man) and 3 star (Classic Spider Man). Being how popular Spider Man is though, I don't doubt we'll eventually see a 4 star Spidey and possibly a 1 star. icon_e_smile.gif
  • First of all
    DEADPOOL!!!

Dark Reign Arc
    Warmachine, Ares, noh-varr( captain marvel), Sentry, moon stone (ms marvel), norman osborn (iron patriot), Harry osborn (American's son)

Uncanny Xmen
    Colossus, Unstoppable colossus, magik

Xforce
    Arcangel

Xmen
    Nate grey (x-man)

Phoenix Five
    Cyclops, colossus, magik, namor & emma frost

Secret Avengers

Commander Steve Rogers, nova, Valkyrie, Venom( Flash Thompson)
  • There's always Scarlet Spider, Symbiote Spidey, Civil War Spiderman, and so on. And those are great mentions! Nova, Warmachine, etc. are all good pics. There needs to be more girls too. Black Widow and Storm are good starters, but I'd like to see She Hulk, Psylocke, Domino, Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Ms Marvel, Wasp. Also, while Deadpool is cool, I'd also like Wonder Man, Vision, and Havok.
  • That's the real beauty of this game - almost limitless potential to introduce new characters from the vast Marvel universe. Best match 3 I've ever played, puzzle quest and marvel rolled into one. Perfect.
  • I agree. This is a great game idea that has been well implemented, with almost limitless potential. And while it says Dark Reign, there's billions of other story arcs that can be implemented too, such as the Fall Of Asgard, the Civil War, World War Hulk, and more.
  • 1.Modern mockingbird
    2.human torch
    3.hope summer
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    -War-machine or Iron Patriot. I know we are getting Mark 40 (aka Black and Gold) soon but War-machine had his own series during the Dark Reign event and Iron Patriot (starring Rodney not Osborn) is getting a new series soon. Would love if all his abilities are offensive, his name is War-machine after all.

-Guardians of the Galaxy. With the movie on the horizon this will be a nice tie-in. Gamora can be a brawler class like Wolverine and/or Rocket Raccoon (using a skill set similar to Grenadiers and Flame Throwers and maybe a burrow skill to avoid damage like Modern Hawkeye).

-Winter Solider. Again, to coincide with the coming movie. Mixture of Yelena's hit and run skills plus Classic Natasha's Sniper skill would be on point.
  • Dninot
    Dninot Posts: 214
    I'd love to see some more X-men characters.

Iceman, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Sabretooth, Sentinel, Gambit, Rogue, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler.
  • Nightcrawler, Gambit, Rogue, Scarlet Witch icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Gambit, Psylocke, Cable, Ice Man, Emma Frost, Phoenix, Dr. Strange, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Dare Devil, Punisher, Deadpool, Quicksilver, Ultron, Sandman