Are people still getting Bagman covers?

Comments

• The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Food chain.

Bagman gets you Spidey (plus a Legendary Token on top of all the other bits), Spidey gets you Miles Morales.

As well as this long game 4* transition, Champion levels also give you a false sense of satisfaction over junking covers. Skinner Box ftw! :p
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    Food chain.

Bagman gets you Spidey (plus a Legendary Token on top of all the other bits), Spidey gets you Miles Morales.

As well as this long game 4* transition, Champion levels also give you a false sense of satisfaction over junking covers. Skinner Box ftw! :p
    There's nothing false about my sense of satisfaction about my 2-star farm. I only wish I got the whole thing started sooner.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    The Herald wrote:
    Food chain.

There's nothing false about my sense of satisfaction about my 2-star farm. I only wish I got the whole thing started sooner.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 2* farm! I even dropped a couple Logan's Loonies to roster it all up (along with some random 5* and 4* covers).

It's a great way to have stable long term growth, ultimately even a path to a selection of 4* Champions.

But it's definitely fueled by the devil's farts :p

No one said the lab animals weren't enjoying their Skinner Box, but these Champion farms are there to keep us engaged while the game is otherwise durdling.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I received three more Bag-Man covers in this week's Lightning Rounds and fortunately no purpleflag.png . If I can do that again next week, I can Champion the Wall-Crawler and start working towards those sweet star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_spiderman.png covers. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    He is rarer than all the other 2*'s, even without being in tokens - I max champed all my 2*'s months ago & well on the way to max champing them all again however my bagman - which was champed on day 1 of championing - is still only Lv 137.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Druss wrote:
    He is rarer than all the other 2*'s, even without being in tokens - I max champed all my 2*'s months ago & well on the way to max champing them all again however my bagman - which was champed on day 1 of championing - is still only Lv 137.

He's definitely pretty random. I went two weeks without a single cover and then picked up 6 this past week.
  • JeffCascadian
    I didn't receive any Bag-Man covers in this week's Lightning Rounds, darn it. I was hoping to gain another three so I could Champion him. icon_razz.gif
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I got one again lol. But he is seriously so rare that in my style of pvp playing, I wont roster him at all.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Day 175 I got my 4th B-man cover. Sadly I sold the previous 3.
  • Quebbster
    One dropped for me in Sharp Dressed. Quite nice since my restarted 2* Champions have passed him by, it's nice to have some progress at least.
  • JeffCascadian
    I hadn't had a Bag-Man cover since before the Anniversary but received two (so far) in this week's Lightning Rounds. Hooray!
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    I'm on my 2nd cycle now. His covers are streaky but picked another this week so sitting above lvl 100 at least.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bagman can't be obtained via tokens..neither can Yelena belova
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Got one last night you have to search around to find him during pvp but they are still there.
  • Got 7 from LR's this week.
  • JeffCascadian
    I think I've received one in the last month and a half or so. It's been a real dry spell.
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Got 2 purple on Simulator last week
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got one from a lightning round yesterday.
  • Quebbster
    firethorne wrote:
    Got one from a lightning round yesterday.
    Same here. I have gotten six in the month-and-a-half since I returned from my hiatus, so I guess I am averaging one a week.
    No blues yet though...
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I got one from PVP last week and one from a lightning round last night. I think those are the first two i've seen in 7-8 months!