Are people still getting Bagman covers?

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Funnily enough, I hadn't got any Bagman covers in the last 3-4 weeks, but after reading this thread I earned 2 consecutive Bagman covers playing PvP.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    My last Bag-man was sometime in the past 5-7 days, in Vs... he's scarce, that's for sure. I'm halfway to max-championing him, and it's going to feel like SUCH an accomplishment[*] when that day comes!

[* = this may not be the most appropriate word for this endeavour icon_e_biggrin.gif ]
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    For me, it's been awhile. Several months at least. I haven't been playing many lightning rounds lately, though.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Funnily enough, I hadn't got any Bagman covers in the last 3-4 weeks, but after reading this thread I earned 2 consecutive Bagman covers playing PvP.
    hahaha - this just happened to me as well. if the two covers weren't consecutive, they were within 4 or 5 of each other.

LR are the best
  • Ulizeus
    Ulizeus Posts: 35
    Got 1 yesterday doing my shield climb, but I skiped 3 pvp events till yesterday, played today bullseye event, like 15 matches no bagman today icon_razz.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gotten more Yelena's than Bagman's.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    I've gotten more Yelena's than Bagman's.
    She is a one-star, she's supposed to be a more common drop...
  • Quebbster
    I just got a Bag-man cover from a lightning round seed team fight. Thought you'd like to know.
  • Coulson_Lives
    Coulson_Lives Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I've had 9 Bagman covers from lightning rounds the past two days.
  • Quebbster
    I don't think I have gotten 9 two-star drops in total from these lightning rounds...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2016
    Quebbster wrote:
    I don't think I have gotten 9 two-star drops in total from these lightning rounds...
    I'm at 3. and I play LRs...a lot...

edit: closed this week at 4 2* drops. over 18 LRs played. 17 played to 250 and several played to higher than that. back in the day when 2s dropped like candy, cycling champs woulda been great. hasn't been what I expected it to be.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Orion wrote:
    So are others still getting covers and I'm just some bizarre statistical anomaly?

QFT

I am soooooo close to a max champed bag. Once they changed the sale price (when was it?) I started my 2* churn and am at 139 on the bag, and roughly 136 avg on the other 2*. Someone else do the math and figure out the average per week....
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I received two purpleflag.pngicon_spiderman.png in the final Lightning Round of this week. I went ahead and rostered him a couple of weeks ago since I have the roster space and he's not 5/1/0.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    I just had a sequence of 6 PvP matches where I got 5 Bagman covers. All purple.

icon_eek.gif
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Don't remember the last time I saw one O.o

I suspect it's just RNG. Every 2* is this horrifically random, but without tokens and placement rewards to level him out we notice it with Bagman.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Yeah got 1 last week
  • I got 2 today but sold them, why do people want bagman? Isn't he the worst 2*?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 2 today but sold them, why do people want bagman? Isn't he the worst 2*?

Bagman at level 144 gets you a Legendary Token when other 2* champs give you 100 HP.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    I champed bagman during the first offseason event, Black Vortex, and now he's 103, so I got 9 covers in the last... 6-7 days or so? He drops, just rarely. I did get a Yelena cover from the Spidey pvp today too!
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    You don't have to use him to enjoy the rewards. I plan to collect the covers, make him a Champion, and then reap the rewards at each level additional covers provide. Rinse (sell him) then repeat.