Patch Notes - R105 (07/18/16)

Options

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Aw, man, the best loading screen ever only lasted one patch?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did they bring Cho and his nipple back? icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What? They could at least have kept Peggy as long as Cho...
    Guess I'll wait as long as possible to get the update....
  • _M4ru_
    _M4ru_ Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    So now my strongest character is in the bottom left corner of my roster screen? 2nd strongest is in top row, 3rd bottom again? Yay ??? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess this is their solution to the long-broken roster pagination, which hadn't been updated since the days when the entire cast could fit on eight pages. The slider works, but it needs to (a) have a unified design with the "Upgrade" menu; and (b) move the button for a new roster slot up to the top right, opposite the roster slot count, so the character list doesn't start on the lower left.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The roster slider is... interesting, but it makes more difficult the checking of alliance mates' rosters.

It would be nice if it also showed the number in the roster. Screens of 6, you could easily see that team mate A had 97, not so much now.

And gosh how we need the ability to sort or filter.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I guess this is their solution to the long-broken roster pagination, which hadn't been updated since the days when the entire cast could fit on eight pages. The slider works, but it needs to (a) have a unified design with the "Upgrade" menu; and (b) move the button for a new roster slot up to the top right, opposite the roster slot count, so the character list doesn't start on the lower left.
    It would fit well in the pre-match character selection screen, too.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What’s Changed
      - Roster screen (player’s character collection) is now scrollable horizontally. *(See screenshot #3)

Do not like icon_e_sad.gif
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

What’s Changed
      - Roster screen (player’s character collection) is now scrollable horizontally. *(See screenshot #3)

THANK YOU! This is a very nice addition.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "David wrote:
    "]
      - A Boss returns for vengeance?!
    Hopefully Ultron. Not played ulton yet.

Unrelated: Day 365 for me. Woohoo my MPQ B'Day. Is that a free OML yellow???
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wooodd wrote:

MPQ waking you up from that dream with a Devil Dino cover:

common+life+occurrence+2.gif
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Wooodd wrote:

MPQ waking you up from that dream with a Devil Dino cover:

common+life+occurrence+2.gif
    This made me lol so hard. Was almost spot on for how it felt.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Unacceptable. Just for that, I'm not resubscribing to VIP. icon_evil.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Next update, can we get a toggle for alternate abilities? OML transformed power set, Phoenix, Banner, etc
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Next update, can we get a toggle for alternate abilities? OML transformed power set, Phoenix, Banner, etc

Not to mention Nova! Maybe I'm stupid, but I had the hardest time figuring out which power sends an enemy airborne.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anybody else having the game constantly crashing after the update? I'm on PC.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanos wrote:

I've had problems with the DDQ "Under the Sea" node, but not with anything else.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jffdougan wrote:
    Thanos wrote:

I've had problems with the DDQ "Under the Sea" node, but not with anything else.

After further testing it seems to be the case for me as well.
  • gouhadouken16pr
    Options
    good changes but one, the old rooster line up somehow worked but the new line up is a total mess, (up down up down up down, man that's annoying) the scroll is still nice. (at least on pc version) double line up when im about to fight will also be nice could I see all champs quicker.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like a function where you can arrange the covers alphabetically or by star level. The slide makes it easy to miss characters in the middle of the roster when you are unsure what level they are.