Baker appreciation thread

13»

Comments

• SpiderKev
    SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Yes they getting handouts bc I bet if you took away cc who'd still get 1300 & who wouldn't??? If it wasn't for crew points & the fact that it pisses off some to be hit (even though you put out an easy team) which makes tons of sense we wouldn't care to hit them.

These posts from V are quite surprising - mostly 'cause I wasn't aware he had the ability to read or write. icon_e_wink.gif hahaha
  • Aco512
    Aco512 Posts: 4
    Lol, oh snap icon_e_surprised.gif
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    SpiderKev wrote:
    Yes they getting handouts bc I bet if you took away cc who'd still get 1300 & who wouldn't??? If it wasn't for crew points & the fact that it pisses off some to be hit (even though you put out an easy team) which makes tons of sense we wouldn't care to hit them.

These posts from V are quite surprising - mostly 'cause I wasn't aware he had the ability to read or write. icon_e_wink.gif hahaha

Well this just goes to show you all Canadians ain't nice.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Why does it bother you so much who hits 1300 and who doesn't? Am I supposed to not want you to hit 1300 just because my roster is better? I could see the indignation if you were swearing off CCs on principle and doing 1300 the hard way... But you're not. You're living off the CCs same as them. And then you look down on them because they wait on the baker to shield before hitting when you don't? Just seems like an arbitrary line to draw to me.
  • Jobob you don't know me well then. I don't hit cc til after 1300. Then its like well time to bother some ppl. Again like I said take them away & who hits 1300 & who doesn't.
  • Spiderkev what's that all aboot eh? Maybe you didn't understand what I was saying bc I wasn't talking your language. Not enough aboots & ehs in there huh lol
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this thread since it has devolved into schoolyard recess politics and I would prefer not to have to send a few students to the principal's office. There is a worthwhile debate to be had on the current cupcake hegemony that dominates Versus events but it seems that conversation will have to be saved for another day.

2-deadpool-and-spider-man-s-relationship-is-complicated-1455225116.jpg

Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream ゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v

This discussion has been closed.