Two 4* Peggy covers in For Victory progression [merged]

13»

Comments

• statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Would be nice to hit 800, let alone 1000. Get to about 700 and get hit for a few. Really frustrating.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I made it to 800! icon_e_biggrin.gif I probably can't make 1000. I'm already seeing some lvl 300 5* in my queue. Good grief. Cage & Fist can only do so much.

Well, it's another 1-cover 4* on the roster. At least her blue has utility value even at the single cover.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    It seemed pretty obvious from the get go that this was a one time thing to celebrate the MPQ creation (at least to me). It certainly would be nice to make it the new reward structure, but I dont know if I could really use that many more 4* covers, since they'd mostly either be champ levels or 1k iso. That being said, I prefer to focus on the fact that they actually did it, and not that they're not continuing to do it (for now). Thanks D3 for the bonus cover!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meander wrote:
    It seemed pretty obvious from the get go that this was a one time thing to celebrate the MPQ creation (at least to me). It certainly would be nice to make it the new reward structure, but I dont know if I could really use that many more 4* covers, since they'd mostly either be champ levels or 1k iso. That being said, I prefer to focus on the fact that they actually did it, and not that they're not continuing to do it (for now). Thanks D3 for the bonus cover!

That's an easier position to take when you don't really need that many more 4* covers (by your own admission). But people struggling to build a 4* roster now (with 35+ characters in the cycle) desperately need both 2 covers per character per event, and an easier-to-reach 4* cover at 800.

Making this new structure permanent would still result in a slower build rate for 4* than veterans enjoyed in september 2015 (when LTs were introduced but there were only 10 Or 12 4*s in the game).
  • TheDrStrange
    TheDrStrange Posts: 89 Match Maker
    It was very nice to hit the 800 point reward. I've still not hit the 1000 point reward in any PvP. I was one game away this time. I won that game, but got hit for about 150 points while in it. Very frustrating. But, I can still be excited about hitting 800.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I made it to 1000 for this event. Boy was it hard. I haven't made it to 1000 for a year now probably. Didn't use any shields too. But got knocked down to 500 immediately afterwards. Crazy competitive event. Too bad none of the covers was a red. I can see why she could be possibly one of the strongest 4* out there. Even at the loaner level, I was beaten up by her many times. Basically had to target Peggy first to stop the drain in ap. That blue is a crazy stunner but costly.