VIP disappeared [Asks to pay again] Merged Thread

13»

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,785 Chairperson of the Boards
    Went to play this morning my VIP has gone. TBH I want the heal times too.
  • Tony_Foot
    Having issues getting my refund, how hard can it be to look at my itunes receipt and see my gamer name has lost it's VIP status. Can't see me buying this again. Hassle hasn't been worth the lack of rewards.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    I signed up after it was brought back up. Got my 3 CP today, but logged in a while ago, and now no longer a VIP. Was hoping this was more widespread, but had to search for this post since no one else has reported this. Sent a ticket, but doubt I'll see any resolution til next week due to the weekend. The healing does make a difference, and I will miss it during the Moon Knight PVP and the end of the season, as well as the next PVE, which I think will be releasing a new character.

Got an escalation email today, but still nothing further. Was hoping to see some resolution since they've already asked for and received screenshots of both my receipts from Google Play.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    So... After getting the block of rewards and the customer satisfaction survey, are they still working on resolving this? Or was that it? I don't want to purchase again if it's still being worked on.
  • Tony_Foot
    I'm still waiting for resolution and tbh not happy. I'm not happy with a block of stuff, I also paid for 25% healing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    So for people who have lost VIP status after the second time (Wednesday a week ago), do all affected players play on more than one device?

Or to put it another way, has anyone this has happened to in the last five days or so been someone who only plays on one device?

Just trying to figure out if there's something people should avoid doing until this bug is fixed.
  • MojoWild
    DayvBang wrote:
    So for people who have lost VIP status after the second time (Wednesday a week ago), do all affected players play on more than one device?

Or to put it another way, has anyone this has happened to in the last five days or so been someone who only plays on one device?

Just trying to figure out if there's something people should avoid doing until this bug is fixed.

I play on two devices.
    I'm still not clear if they're working to reinstate my VIP, or if the reward bundle is the end of it.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I play on two devices. Mine disappeared when changing devices. CS sent me the bundle of all rewards. I don't get the healing, but I did get an extra leg token since they sent the full batch of rewards even though I had already received the first two.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I asked CS about the healing and was given 28 health packs as a sorry no healing effect for you. If you were not given health packs and want them reply and say hey what about the healing part.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not sure whether they're referring to the purchase bug that was present at launch or the issue some users (of multiple devices?) are seeing with losing VIP mode, but this is in the R104 release notes:
    VIP mode now underway! Fixed purchase error bug related to VIP mode.
    Should be out in a week or so, if they keep to the usual schedule. Monday is a holiday in the US, so I'd guess Tuesday.

Until then, users of multiple devices who have VIP mode may want to stick to just their primary device for now.

Alternatively, users of multiple devices could switch back and forth willy-nilly and keep getting support to send them the rewards in one big lump. I am not an employee of D3Go or Demiurge.
  • Tony_Foot
    I play on 3 different devices. I had VIP all of 2 days. I got refunded in the end and 28 health packs. Which to be honest is ****, 28 health packs in a separate inventory I can use when I need is great. 28 that just get eaten through until you are back to 10 is almost pointless. I won't be buying again.
  • MojoWild
    Because my last reply from CS stated in part: "While our technicians get the issue with VIP sorted out, your MojoWild account has been credited..." which seemed to indicate that they might eventually restart my VIP.

I finally just followed up with them if they were working to restore VIP or if I needed to repurchase and they said "Thank you for following up with us. Unfortunately, we do not have the functionality to reinstate VIP status onto a player's account. Because of this, we had to send every reward that would have been earned over the duration of the 28 days."

I appreciated the quick replies, I just wish it'd been clearer the first time instead of waiting and wondering.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone that had their VIP disappear, resubscribed? It's been 27 days since I signed up, so I figure I wait 28 days, which would finish the initial run, before I sign up again. I don't want to sign up early, and then have to go thru CS to get the bundle of rewards.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    lukewin wrote:
    Has anyone that had their VIP disappear, resubscribed? It's been 27 days since I signed up, so I figure I wait 28 days, which would finish the initial run, before I sign up again. I don't want to sign up early, and then have to go thru CS to get the bundle of rewards.

I signed up again about a week after CS sent me the full reward bundle from the failed first purchase. No issues at all.