VIP disappeared [Asks to pay again] Merged Thread

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
This afternoon I downloaded the patch that unlocked the VIP option, after the daily update, VIP has disappeared

Mod Edit: Clarified thread title, merging multiple other threads into this one.

Comments

• ilikecake
    ilikecake Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Same here!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    In case others come here first before reading the announcement:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=46129#p534914

They took down VIP mode temporarily.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    In case others come here first before reading the announcement:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=46129#p534914

They took down VIP mode temporarily.
    Thanks for answering this.

Locking this thread.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I signed up yesterday. Now when I log on, it asks me to join. and it showed me as active earlier today on the same device.
    I understand there are issues, are other people getting this?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine says active. But then I'm no iSlave so mine has always been fine.
  • MojoWild
    I see the update that it's back, but when I went back in, it still says join.
    Maybe I need to give it some time?
  • BlackSheep101
    MojoWild wrote:
    I see the update that it's back, but when I went back in, it still says join.
    Maybe I need to give it some time?
    If tapping on Join doesn't give you an option to restore your purchase, I would contact Customer Service to let them know you already paid but aren't showing as active.
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Why? It was working fine for me yesterday, then you took it down, now I don't have it anymore! I'm really upset here.
  • MojoWild
    I posted the sameme thing earlier and just submitted a ticket.
  • MojoWild
    Restarted, tried on another device, no dice. So I submitted a ticket.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same Here. I have proof from Itunes that I was charged 10 dollars but nothing in game. Send a ticket in 2 hrs ago No response.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I have the same issue on Android.

Ticket #224484:
    I bought VIP on one of my tablets. Played for an hour or so and closed the game. About 4 hours later. I opened up the game on a different device and I no longer had VIP anymore. I checked my Google account and the $9.99 charge was still there. So I've paid but not received my product.

...and just now (the next day) I went back to the original tablet and it says I am no longer VIP. I tried to "Join" VIP again and it says "unable to purchase at this time."

A preliminary guess is that the VIP status isn't stored in the "Facebook save", so when your game is loaded on the new device, it blanks out your VIP status. Just a guess.
  • Zathael
    Zathael Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    I did the same thing. I purchased it and didn't see a thread about this. Purchased again and it showed up but I was charged twice. Who do I contact about this? Apple or MPQ devs?
  • Dayv
    If this is happening to you, please contact D3 customer support: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support
  • xdogg
    I put in a ticket yesterday and I had to send them my receipt, they replied today
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    While our technicians get the issue with VIP sorted out, your account has been credited the following items:
    1 Legendary Tokens
    6 Heroic Tokens
    9 Command Points
    700 Hero Points
    10000 Iso
    In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
    Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (TJM)

I appreciate this now I don't know whether I should purchase it again since I don't have the healing
  • BlackSheep101
    Were you really eager to see your heroes heal 25% faster?
  • xdogg
    It would be nice, but I think I'm going to wait to try to purchase it again in case the same thing happens to me. I think the problem might be happening to people who use multiple devices as I do.
  • Dayv
    xdogg wrote:
    It would be nice, but I think I'm going to wait to try to purchase it again in case the same thing happens to me. I think the problem might be happening to people who use multiple devices as I do.
    Did you originally purchase on Monday, before they temporarily disabled the feature? My understanding was that people were impacted by that, but if multiple devices can still trigger this we should try to identify that for certain.
  • xdogg
    Yes, I purchased it as soon as it came and it was working fine, I still had the healing even when they took it down, but when they brought it back the next day I no longer had VIP status
  • Dayv
    xdogg wrote:
    Yes, I purchased it as soon as it came and it was working fine, I still had the healing even when they took it down, but when they brought it back the next day I no longer had VIP status
    Yeah, I suspect this is probably a one-time thing from them disabling and then re-enabling the feature.