VIP disappeared [Asks to pay again] Merged Thread

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this only a thing for people who already purchased it before they temporarily pulled it? Or does this allso occur on new VIPs?

In other words, is it 'safe' to purchase now? (I'm on iOS, if it matters).
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    DeNappa wrote:
    Is this only a thing for people who already purchased it before they temporarily pulled it? Or does this allso occur on new VIPs?

I purchased it yesterday after it came back up and it happened to me last night (but I'm on android).
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    DeNappa wrote:

Happened to me today. I purchased last night when it came back on iPad.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    xdogg wrote:
    I put in a ticket yesterday and I had to send them my receipt, they replied today
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,
    Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.
    While our technicians get the issue with VIP sorted out, your account has been credited the following items:
    1 Legendary Tokens
    6 Heroic Tokens
    9 Command Points
    700 Hero Points
    10000 Iso
    In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
    Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (TJM)

I appreciate this now I don't know whether I should purchase it again since I don't have the healing

Better than the response I got:
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Your ticket has been escalated for review. We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (TJM)

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I opened a ticket yesterday and exchanged some emails where I sent proof of purchase, but have yet to hear anything more, and I wasn't given anything extra in the meantime (if that's legit).
    Not sure why this is a hard issue to resolve?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sent a ticket in yesterday and I got all the awards credited to me today.

You will definitely get an email saying the issue has been escalated. They may ask you for proof of purchase etc. You can SS your purchase history from itunes to show that your account was correctly charged.

But they got the issue resolved within a day so I'm satisfied. I've asked them if these means I need to wait before I try to do VIP. so thats still an open issue.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade wrote:

You will definitely get an email saying the issue has been escalated. They may ask you for proof of purchase etc. You can SS your purchase history from itunes to show that your account was correctly charged.

But they got the issue resolved within a day so I'm satisfied. I've asked them if these means I need to wait before I try to do VIP. so thats still an open issue.
    did they provide the reduced healing times too? or just the stuff? not for me, but others have asked and I'm sure they'd like to know.
  • Phumade
    TxMoose wrote:
    Phumade wrote:

did they provide the reduced healing times too? or just the stuff? not for me, but others have asked and I'm sure they'd like to know.
    to
    No sped up healing. Not sure how they would implement it. On the one hand, I paid 10 bucks and got all the rewards. on the other hand, I'm fairly tempted to try and do the VIP if only for the enhanced healing and to get the extra tokens etc.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    MojoWild wrote:
    I opened a ticket yesterday and exchanged some emails where I sent proof of purchase, but have yet to hear anything more, and I wasn't given anything extra in the meantime (if that's legit).

Ok, update, I did receive the extra stuff pending resolution.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    MojoWild wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Still nothing on my end, after sending in screenshot receipt.
  • Phumade
    Wobby wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Still nothing on my end, after sending in screenshot receipt.

Probably give them a 24-48 hrs to get to the bottom of the stack. On this issue, they've been very consistent and everyone's seeing the same result.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I signed up after it was brought back up. Got my 3 CP today, but logged in a while ago, and now no longer a VIP. Was hoping this was more widespread, but had to search for this post since no one else has reported this. Sent a ticket, but doubt I'll see any resolution til next week due to the weekend. The healing does make a difference, and I will miss it during the Moon Knight PVP and the end of the season, as well as the next PVE, which I think will be releasing a new character.
  • lukewin
    lukewin wrote:
    I signed up after it was brought back up. Got my 3 CP today, but logged in a while ago, and now no longer a VIP. Was hoping this was more widespread, but had to search for this post since no one else has reported this. Sent a ticket, but doubt I'll see any resolution til next week due to the weekend. The healing does make a difference, and I will miss it during the Moon Knight PVP and the end of the season, as well as the next PVE, which I think will be releasing a new character.

To my surprise, I did get a response asking for a pic of my receipt, outside of CS's regular business hrs. I responded but don't expect any resolution til business hrs resume.
  • lukewin
    lukewin wrote:
    lukewin wrote:

To my surprise, I did get a response asking for a pic of my receipt, outside of CS's regular business hrs. I responded but don't expect any resolution til business hrs resume.

I tried to sign up again, mainly due to wanting to pull the LT, despite not getting a 5* since the increased pull rates, but the game won't allow me to.
  • lukewin
    lukewin wrote:
    I tried to sign up again, mainly due to wanting to pull the LT, despite not getting a 5* since the increased pull rates, but the game won't allow me to.

So just checked my email, got an email from Google Play, as well as PayPal. I got charged for the re-up, but have no VIP status.
  • DJ Rubix
    DJ Rubix Posts: 12
    I bought VIP, it said purchase successful, but still says join VIP and I haven't gotten any rewards yet. Who do I talk to about this?
  • kirk justice
    kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
    DJ Rubix wrote:
    I bought VIP, it said purchase successful, but still says join VIP and I haven't gotten any rewards yet. Who do I talk to about this?
    Same thing happened to me. I sent a ticket in to customer service. Unfortunately I probably won't hear back until the weekend is over.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    DJ Rubix wrote:
    You can open a customer service ticket here:
    https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My vip just reset, it's offering for me to join again. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yep. It just happened to me now. Daily supply drop landed at the usual time and instead of the vip follow up drop I got the join vip pop up and noticed I was no longer subscribed. CS ticket sent with receipt.Like the other posters above i happy about this.