I sold exactly 3 maxed-champed 2 stars: Here's Why

13»

Comments

• Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    My intention is to try to keep a poring glass system, using the 65k from selling a 144 cover to refill its replacement.
    I may break the routine if i need ISO to champion a top 4* if I have a cover running out of time, but I will get back to full flipping as soon as I can.

Please allow me to post again costs and rewards of the whole 2* flipping system:

You lose:
    69.525 ISO to fully lvl
    3.250 ISO from original 13 nonsold covers
    5.000 ISO to champion
    12.500 ISO from 50 nonsold champion covers
    90.275 ISO to take a 2* to max lvl144

You earn:
    65.000 ISO from selling
    17.500 ISO from champ rewards
    82.500 ISO

That's a -7.775 ISO , but you also get 375 HP, 5 CP, 5 Hc Tokens and 3 specific 3* covers.
    If you just sell the 3* and what you get from tokens you will get mínimum 2.750 ISO, so the net would be:
    -5.000 ISO, receiving 375 HP and 5CP. That would be an ok deal for me, but if you have a developed roster you will nicely benefit with championed 3* rewards.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I've been selling them bit by bit as I didn't want to stop the DDQ flow of ISO.

I have used the strategy of throwing spare (yeah spare) ISO into the rebuilding regularly...

It's been 8 weeks(ish) and I have Storm and Thor back to 13 covers each... Level 86 & 78 and in a lucky twist I have 3 Storm and 1 Thor cover in my rewards!!!

I've been building Hawkeye and wolverine at a similar rate and they are both at level 70 just waiting for 2 covers each..

So for me the sell off and rebuild has been a great experience - used the ISO to champion several 3 stars and lifted many 4 stars to a playable level while still needing many 4* covers it's put me in a stronger transition position.

Mind you it's played havoc with some scaling issues!!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I currently plan on not selling until I have the dupe completely covered so i'll go from a 144 directly to a 94 without missing a beat. currently not pulling tokens while I finish the 3s and 2s but almost ready to cycle ares and storm and torch is ready to level, but not until I finish my 3s. once I finish my 3s and start pulling gold tokens again, I might get in a bind at some point and consider it. but by then i'll have all 2s champed so selling one of my 5 won't be so damaging.