Four. Four million ISO.

Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It would take me 4 million ISO (4,103,616 exact) to fully level my entire roster today. No more covers, just what it is today.

That is insane.

But, that extra 2k per day will help. If I earn 7k per day, I can have my current roster fully leveled in a year and a half. and change.

How is everyone else doing?

Comments

• We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    What's your roster look like?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't have the exact number handy, but I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I need a little more than 4 million ISO myself. I know others are in much worse shape.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I felt like I was pretty close to having all 3*s maxed and was thinking about finishing the rest of my 3s before leveling any more 4s. Then I did the math and realized I need over 1.5 Million iso to finish the remaining 3s. Hahahaha. Nope.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haven't updated my spreadsheet in a while but I was over 2 million to reach max possible levels for my entire roster a while ago. I've since championed several 3*, so I imagine that's down to around 1.5 million. But I'd have to check.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just crossed the 9 million ISO threshold. As my 5*s get more covers that number just grows and grows.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Well to be fair, there are characters that just aren't worth leveling. So you can just strike those off the list and move on. I earn around 100K iso per week, so I can max a 4star in 3 weeks, and a 3 star in a week. Given that scenario, and the fact that I really have no interest in championing Ragnarok or Star-Lord, for example, I feel like I am doing pretty well with my roster after 18 months.

i'm more annoyed at the fact that I can't get any 5star covers to make them worthwhile while all the rest of the OMLs and Phoenixes eat my PVP score 75 points at a time.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    I totalled it up a month or so ago, about 7,500,000 to max my roster.

And now you know why Iso is so expensive in the store.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42175

You aren't alone...if that makes you feel any better.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Four milion? That i needed for maxing all my 3*s (finally done, after 3+ years of playing)... and i am not talking about all my 4*s and 5*s... maxing them would need another 10 million ISO and i dont even have all covers
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I wish I only needed 4 million iso. I think I'm closer to 10. icon_e_sad.gif
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I need 3.5 million to champ my fully-covered 4*s. I'm taking a break though to champ all my 2*s, now that the resell value is more worthwhile.

The 4*s will still be waiting for me in a month or so when I'm done with my 2*s! By then, I'll probably need at least 4 million ISO.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I just finished maxing and championing my 3*s. That was tough. Now, let's see...to full level all 4*s it'll be 12,364,747 iso. At 10,000 iso a day, it'll only take a bit under 3 1/2 years. And that's not counting all the characters that will be added between now and then. A walk in the park.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love it if gamependium can calculate both figures, iso spent and iso needed to max level.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would need over. Million to cap all my 4* covers and I have 9 championed 4*. This does not include my 5* where I could take my SS to 360 if I had an additional 365k ISO lying around.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    2.5 mill for me.

if they sold iso by the mill for a reasonable cost i'd probably go for it.
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Am I the only person who read the title as "Four MILLION iso!"?

drevil_cover.jpg
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I prefer not to Think about how much more I need. My roster is progressing nicely and that's what's really important.
  • Trelocke
    Trelocke Posts: 8
    4 million? Pffft. That's only $5200 in the store. Seems reasonable for a mobile game expenditure.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Let's see:

OML just 15k (this one is almost at his max level icon_e_biggrin.gif )
    Phoenix - Around 300k
    SS - From 255 to 450 I think that is 450k
    IM46, GG, Spidey - 150k

Fury - 200k, ProfX - 200k, Thing - 250k, Carnage - 270k, Reed - 250k, Kingpin - 300k, FalCap - 300k, IW - 300k, Nova - 100k (not maxed), Antman - 320k, Elektra - 320k, SL - 320k, GR - 320k, Venom - 175k (not maxed), Miles - 370k, Chulk - 300k (not maxed), Other 4s - 400k

That is 5.6M

Then for the 3s, I have 21 championed, so I guess 750k for the rest of them?

For the fantastic number of 6.4M !!!

So I need more than 6M iso to level max everything I have right now. If I win 15k every day I will need 426 days!!! I guess I should stop winning more covers so I dont need more iso icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards
    People need to get over this iso shortage rubbish. There is no shortage, you just need to get over champing every 3 and 4 star and so on. If they doubled, tripled or whatever the iso the game just has match after match of 3 champed units. Pointless. Pick your best and favs in each cat and champ them. Having that shortage gives better diversity in matches and would stop every game being the same. The only reason to roster them all is for essentials.

I will take 3 or 4 of the 4 stars to 270 and the rest will sit around 150-160. The 4 star game is dieing fast putting too much iso into 3's and 4's is wasted iso. I am increasingly seeing 3 and 5 star rosters with few 4's at all. With the increased 5 star drop rate everyone whinged for that will only get worse. Very soon they will make pvp 4 star in a vain attempt to get people to put iso into the endless stream of useless 4 stars coming out, not a hope they are getting iso from me on 4 stars.

Starting 5 stars at 255 was a huge mistake. They should scale those right back to say 120 and increased the iso cost to level them, especially when they seem far from done with 4 stars. 4 stars would still have been viable.