Rest in peace LivingLegend

Comments

• corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    I know. Such a bright light extinguished far too early in this ever darkening world
  • morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    That is so, so sad. Our thoughts go out to his friends and family at this time.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Jesus. RIP, LivingLegend, you were a righteous dude.
  • Damn this is horrible. ...RIP LL
    icon_e_sad.gif(
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I'm sorry for the families loss.
    I'm sorry for our communities loss.
    I'm sorry that someone just getting ready to truly begin his life has lost that chance.

I'm sorry I didn't thank him enough for being so helpful.
  • My condolences to his family and friends from AKCOMIC and the entire Phxrises team. ((HUGS)) Once a Legend, Always a Legend. Rest in Peace. iso8.pngiso8.pngiso8.png
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    On such a day filled with heavy hearts, it is a little better seeing so the sincere sentiments for LL and all the people he made impressions on.
  • Truly sad. Rest in peace LL. My deepest condolences to brother and mom and the rest of the family.
    icon_e_sad.gif
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    RIP LL. icon_e_sad.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is totally coincidence, but it still makes me smile.

LL's favourite character was SpiderGwen.
    He passed yesterday.
    Yesterday was the SpiderGwen 4* DDQ.
    The Ragnarock PVP went up yesterday.
    First place reward is SpiderGwen.
    LL was a staple of the DjU Line chat room for a very long time.
    Nearly all of us pulled a SpiderGwen yesterday.

It's not hard to see how sometimes coincidence can make people wonder about the cause of things.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Much like Goobady, I didn't know him beyond a tag name that I sometimes hit and sometimes hit me. As incredibly sad as it is, it also fills my heart to see the love that is coming forth from this community, to someone who we only know because we like comic books and matching 3 tiles. RIP LivingLegend. My condolences to his family and friends.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt i would even still be playing without LL. Way back when, he was the undisputed king of PVE, and i was always in his bracket. I would send him PM's asking for advice..and he would give it, teaching me combo's and is the reason i got my first t10 finish for the brand new Iron Fist when he was released.. then one day he sent me a message which simply stated "install an app called Line".

After that, he tutored me in the ways of PVP as well, got me to play in his slice, got me into battle chats, and because of that, i have made many many more good friends, and now live for PVP.

It wasn't always talk about MPQ, lots of jokes and chats about other things along the way.

Definitely a huge loss, he will be greatly missed.
  • Demiurge_[bagman]
    Demiurge_[bagman] Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    The dev team would like to pass on our deepest condolences. It's heartbreaking.

• djdv81
    djdv81 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    I never got to meet LivingLegend but from what I can see he really was a living legend in the game. Please accept my condolences for his family and friends. You will be missed.....
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Terrible, tragic news, and please allow me to add my condolences to the chorus of wishes for LL's family and friends.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I couldn't believe it when I read it in Django chat, and I'm still at a loss for words.

Hope you're having fun with your Cho somewhere, LL.
    I'll miss our banter.
  • KingDreadnaught
    KingDreadnaught Posts: 92 Match Maker
    LL used to talk to me before, even though not a lot but enough for me to say he was a great guy. My condolences to his friends and family. He will be missed and will always be remembered as one of the greatest players of MPQ. Rest in peace, The Legend.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    This is terrible news and our hearts go out to those affected by his loss. Condolences to LivingLegend's family and friends from everyone at D3 Go!.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't know the guy at all, but it sounds like he helped a lot of players out in the MPQ community over the years. Any chance of finding a way to get a reference to him into the game D3? icon_e_wink.gif
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I didn't know the guy at all, but it sounds like he helped a lot of players out in the MPQ community over the years. Any chance of finding a way to get a reference to him into the game D3? icon_e_wink.gif
    He is one of the powers of the best char in the game. Plus that power transitions the character just as livinglegend the person transitions to that next place.

My condolences to the family.