Deadpool's Daily Quest Crashing [merged threads]

13»

Comments

• I am experiencing same issue with final round of deadpool. Three tries & game shuts down before final wave. I already have doom championed & I'm doing nothing bit wasting ISO, AP and damage tokens.
  • Adding one more. Every time my wife and I get to the fourth wave of the Enchilada, the entire app force closes. We are unable to complete the mission, and we've tried it on my Kyocera DuraForce XD, her LG Optimus G Pro, and both LG Gpad 7.0 tablets. We run Lollipop on the phones and KitKat on the tablets. It happens in the fourth wave every single time. It's not only preventing us from getting today's cover, but it's also damaging our characters for other missions. Haven't tried the workarounds yet.
  • mcmex
    mcmex Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Debug is a bxxch. Sad it's all borked, but glad to see is not just me. 4th wave every time as soon as they're allowed to have a turn.
    I know, i know, don't let them have a turn, problem solved! Gullible me, thinking maybe this time it won't crash. Should have checked the forum first.
    Glad to see devs on the boards too! I appreciate you all!
  • Snurgle
    Snurgle Posts: 1
    Tried the workaround but still getting app force close on wave 4. Do we need to send a support ticket?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should we just submit a ticket? I assume there will be no fix before the reset in the morning. What about tomorrow's DDQ? I hope it is fixed by then, I could use that Mystique cover.
  • Three times now as I complete 2nd wave & move to the 3rd and now as I complete the 3rd to move in to the last round, game shuts down. I have used over 800 ISO boosting bonus damage/ap AND won't receive the cover to an already championed character, i also will not receive the 2k ISO for completing the deadpool mission. Way to go.
  • Hoho69
    Hoho69 Posts: 48
    To D3 MPQ developers and techs,

I noticed the DDQ last group node where you win a Dr. Doom cover is crashing, problem is that when you get to the last group fight with Kingpin, Falcon etc. In crashes midway...can you fix this....
  • Ahdeska
    Ahdeska Posts: 3
    Yep, crashed 4 times. 3 times on the 4th wave and once on the the 3rd wave. This needs to get fixed. The DP daily is the only thing that keeps me playing daily. Hope they rectify this since I can't get my doom or get the iso I deserve for trying to play through this obvious bug.
  • BarqMulch
    BarqMulch Posts: 1
    Ditto here, latest iOS and also Steam/Windows 10. Tends to crash on the last round of 4 in The Big Enchilada.
  • murrayb67
    murrayb67 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same here twice in a row. Not going to waste my time on a third go.
  • Quickweasel
    Quickweasel Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Crashes every time at the last round. I play on iPad and Steam. Very frustrating.
  • kuroshiro
    kuroshiro Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Add me to the list (Kuroshiro). I tried this twice. First time I crashed on wave 3, this time I crashed on wave 4. Found this thread. Need the iso and the cover. icon_e_sad.gif
  • SUShadow
    SUShadow Posts: 5
    I have played the daily and had it crash on me as well, once yesterday right after the start of it, and twice today as I tried to finish it last minute, all 3 times it crashed in the 4th wave. I have close to an hour into it and nothing to show for it. I hope we are compensated for this, and not just some **** cover chance that will give me a 2 star.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Lots of back and forth with tech support on this one and another issue (I also missed the first IM cover due to crashing) still not fixed and for the first time in a long time, I was unable to complete the Big Enchilada icon_e_sad.gif
  • Stussi
    Stussi Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    You have to kill the last enemy on wave 3 and ALL enemies in wave 4 in the same turn. Keep a massive stock of AP for the last turn and use enemy team damage powers to kill them. Tried it yesterday and now I have my Doctor Doom cover icon_e_wink.gif
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    I was able to complete on the first try. I had a lot of AP saved up, but flubbed the "down the last enemy on Wave 3 with a power." I had been consistently hammering the opposition with OBW's Purple Steal, though, so my match didn't crash. Possibly because the AI didn't have enough AP to try to use Vision.

They got a single Match and then I wiped them clean without them getting another move.
  • tmdills25
    tmdills25 Posts: 2
    I too had a problem with it on Thursday. I could never get past the final wave to get the cover.
  • willyswim
    willyswim Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    DayvBang wrote:
    Well, it's not affecting everyone. I made it through on my first try with an iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1.

Could people experiencing the crash please include their specific hardware and OS version?

I crashed too. Last wave, almost had it beat and done. Android, Nexus 7 tablet. Are we going to get a Doom cover and the missing ISO for this?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    willyswim wrote:
    I crashed too. Last wave, almost had it beat and done. Android, Nexus 7 tablet. Are we going to get a Doom cover and the missing ISO for this?
    You should open a customer support ticket to request that.