Deadpool's Daily Quest Crashing [merged threads]

AceCuratola3
AceCuratola3 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
This morning the Marvel Puzzle Quest has crashed 3 straight times while playing Deadpool's Daily Quest.

This has happened only on the "The Big Enchilada" Wave 3 just before the final blow to move into wave 4. I used both the new Apple iPad Pro (2 crashes) and Samsung S7 Edge (1 crash). I am basically out of health packs because of this. icon_e_sad.gif

Have not had this issue before.

Comments

• derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Both me and my spouse (yes, its sad we both play this) - have had the game crash us out twice this morning while playing the 4-wave game.

6 characters injured to the max for each of us, no 2000 iso for either of us.

I'm using kitkat on an LG2 phone, she's using jellybean (or even older) on a Asus tablet ...

sux. I'm sure there's a thread for this but I'm brand new registered. And I gotta get to work...

icon_evil.gificon_e_sad.gificon_evil.gif
  • Eshrade
    Eshrade Posts: 1
    Same here, not worth trying again a 3rd time. Missing out on some big rewards considering I am about to Champion Doctor Doom
  • Reporting the same bug as the last two posters!

Have had the Marvel Puzzle Quest app crash on me 4 times in a row while playing Deadpool's Daily Quest, Big Enchilada Wave 4 is always when it happens and usually when I'm down to the last two enemies. All out of health packs because of it.

Using an Apple iPad Mini 1. Tried deleting the game and reinstalling it. (Did this after the third crash and before the fourth.) Haven't had this issue before.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Been happening to me too on PC.

Twice I've gotten to Wave 4 on Big Enchilada only to CTD. It's quite frustrating cause I could really use that Doom cover icon_cry.gif
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Yeah happened with me as well, been seeing reports of it happening on Facebook as well.
  • Zen
    Zen Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Yeah this is happening to me also. I managed to get to wave 4. Falcon hit me straight away with his bird strike so I put magnetos blue countdown tile up to destroy the board and just when the timer was on 1 bam crash to home screen. Your team take damage to icon_e_sad.gif.
    Really hope they fix this as i need that doom cover.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Yup round 3 crash on android. And an aliance mate tried both IOS and Android. Same same
  • digitaljoel
    digitaljoel Posts: 25
    Same here. 3 tries. 6 injured team members. Happened to a buddy as well. Both on android.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Reporting the same on iOS.
  • Stussi
    Stussi Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Same here on android
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, it's not affecting everyone. I made it through on my first try with an iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1.

Could people experiencing the crash please include their specific hardware and OS version?
  • markcoen01
    markcoen01 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I just had this crash happen to me as well. During the big enchilada on Wave 3. When I went to make the final kill on 3rd maggia guy, app crashed. Two times, same spot. Please let us know when it has been resolved. Thank you MPQ!
  • markcoen01
    markcoen01 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Sorry, just saw that post. iOS 6, 9.2.1
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

Thanks for the info. I have been able to reproduce it on a dev build and the engineers are looking into it.

I am not able to reproduce the issue when using a power to down the maggia goons in the third wave. please use this as a temporary work around until the issue is fixed.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    man I'm glad I x-forced the end of that wave. was low enough that a match would've done it but they had a ton of ap so I used an ability.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Tried it four times on Android, every time, crashed as soon as Vision/Kingpin/Flacon appears. I submitted a ticket, we'll see how that goes.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Hey all,

Thanks for the info. I have been able to reproduce it on a dev build and the engineers are looking into it.

I am not able to reproduce the issue when using a power to down the maggia goons in the third wave. please use this as a temporary work around until the issue is fixed.
    One of my attempts I was able to get to the final wave doing just this but it still fell over when I targeted Vision.
  • bogussix
    bogussix Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I have also experienced this, I finished off the goons on stage 3 with a power, used a power in round 4 but was out of AP so I tried a move and it crashed, I am on a Galaxy S7. I hope this isn't a pre cursor to the Civil War event. If it is, you all are going to have a very long day. I hope you all can fix it before the next big event starts in a couple of hours. Thank you for your effort, and good luck correcting it.
  • bogussix
    bogussix Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I have also experienced this, I finished off the goons on wave 3 with a power and was able to use a power on wave 4, however I was out of AP and when I went to make a move, the game crashed. I am on a Galaxy S7. I hope you all can fix this issue soon as Civil war is starting in a couple of hours, I hope this isn't a pre cursor to the Civil War Event. Wish you all the best in getting this corrected.
  • Still crashes on the fourth wave when making matches. RIP my health packs.

iOS 9.3.1

Followed the suggestion to use all powers on wave 3, got past and on my first 4 tile match on wave 4, it crashed again.