Deadpool's Daily Quest Crashing [merged threads]

Comments

• GoBen95
    GoBen95 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here using iPhone 6 running 9.3.1. Crashe on final wave of big enchilada on first attack
  • Dr_Mattso
    Dr_Mattso Posts: 1
    I still have the issue, and I have wasted 600 on boosters and I cant afford to do more. I've tried four times while using powers on the Maggia, I really needed that Dr Doom cover too.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was able to finish the battle by saving up a ****-ton of AP during the first three rounds (yay, IM40!) and blasting away the last Maggia goon and then the entire fourth wave without moving tiles or using board shake. Obviously this depends on having a team that can drop that kind of a nuke, but at worst a fully champed 2* team of Wolverine, Magneto and Storm should be able to do the job -- load up the board with strike tiles, double Wind Storm the fourth round and then mop up with two Adamantium Slashes and a shot or two of Feral Claws if necessary.

Edit: Reading prior posts, I did not test what happens when you switch targets or down an individual enemy, since I used 4* Jean Grey to take them all out at once. That may still be a stumbling block.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    HairyDave wrote:
    Hey all,

Thanks for the info. I have been able to reproduce it on a dev build and the engineers are looking into it.

I am not able to reproduce the issue when using a power to down the maggia goons in the third wave. please use this as a temporary work around until the issue is fixed.
    One of my attempts I was able to get to the final wave doing just this but it still fell over when I targeted Vision.

Blah, you're right. Under further testing, the game crashes in the first wave of today's Big Enchilada mission when Vision can cast Density: Heavy or Denisty: Light. I'll report more when I get more info on it.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won with winfinite. Plenty of boardshake and matching on wave 4, but the AI never got a turn.
  • Exact same thing's happening to me, in the same section of The Big Enchilada in Deadpool's Daily. Crashed twice before giving up.

The good news: I'm glad it's not just me and that this is a known issue.

The bad news: I really wanted that Doctor Doom cover. It was the last one I needed to get 13/13 and go Legendary with him. Bah. Why couldn't this have happened for Squirrel Girl?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the same crash when Vision cast a density change. IPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Annoying as I had read earlier post and made sure to use powers on the goons....didn't check again in time.
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    So far crashed in Big Enchilada on wave 4 the first time and wave 3 the 2nd time. Not exactly sure what the conditions were that could have caused it. I'm on iOS 9.3.1
  • Also crashing on TBE wave 4 VS Vision. Happened twice already, really don't want to waste any more health packs just for it to crash again.

Using Windows 7, so don't think it's simply an iOS thing.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you can finish round 3 with an ability/match 5 and finish round 4 without giving the AI a turn, you should be ok. If you can't, I would stop beating your head against it and open a support ticket. Maybe they'll give you the missing cover and 2000 iso.
  • gamecat235
    gamecat235 Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    If you can finish round 3 with an ability/match 5 and finish round 4 without giving the AI a turn, you should be ok. If you can't, I would stop beating your head against it and open a support ticket. Maybe they'll give you the missing cover and 2000 iso.

I went ahead and did just this after experiencing the same thing twice while trying to beat it. Here's to hoping they can fix it. =)
  • Eidolon
    Eidolon Posts: 3
    Just adding my name to the list of people experiencing this issue. Three consecutive crashes during the third round, sacrificed a bunch of health packs before coming here to investigate.
  • MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 66 Match Maker

Worked for me, running Galaxy S7
  • Same issue for me. Tried three times; and crashed all three times after targeting falcon. icon_cry.gif I'll submit a ticket and stop.
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Same problem iOS 9.3.1, crashed 3x during vision wave.
    Giving up for now.
  • bogussix
    bogussix Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    MathiasTCK wrote:

Worked for me, running Galaxy S7

This worked for me as well
  • Chidugi
    Chidugi Posts: 1
    I've tried four times now. Got to the last wave using a power as instructed and that worked but got the enemy team down to only the vision and big ol' crash.
  • beeatch
    beeatch Posts: 13
    Probably not worth adding any more, but ditto.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I followed the Winfinite advice and managed to go through it with Stom, Magneto and Hawkeye. I kept Vision frozen and only let the AI get one turn.
  • mkmagius
    mkmagius Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Crashed first time on wave 4 when ai matched.

Second time I saved up ap finished off waves 3 and 4 with powers, no matches used. AI never got a turn. Finished without a crash.

Iphone 6 latest version.