Scarlet Witch CD is 4 turns

13»

Comments

• johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Don't worry everyone, I checked Cho's 3turn countdown and it is functioning normal. If he'd been hit with this bug he'd be borderline unplayable. What a relief.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    johnnyzero wrote:
    Don't worry everyone, I checked Cho's 3turn countdown and it is functioning normal. If he'd been hit with this bug he'd be borderline unplayable. What a relief.

Don't play with my heart, bro
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for the bug report. We have addressed the issue for both Scarlet Witch's Arcane Incantation and Sam Wilson's Redwing power. Both powers should function as they did before (and not last an extra turn).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, Anthony. When can we expect to see this fix pushed live?
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler

Whoooops! Totally forgot to add that. It'll be fixed in tomorrow's daily patch.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for the bug report. We have addressed the issue for both Scarlet Witch's Arcane Incantation and Sam Wilson's Redwing power. Both powers should function as they did before (and not last an extra turn).

Is it worth filing a ticket for the bug's effect on my finish in Venom Bomb? I ended up missing top 20 placement because my final grind couldn't keep up with people who didn't have a 270+ Red Hulk (which I didn't really have a choice about relying on, since the scaling doesn't let up when you don't use the max boosted 4* on your roster).
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey everyone,

Banging the same old drum, but could you please not release updates when the office is closed? This bug was live for at least a day longer than necessary because of Easter. Thank His Noodliness that it wasn't released last Thursday evening in the OTTZ.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Whoooops! Totally forgot to add that. It'll be fixed in tomorrow's daily patch.

Thanks for the quick fix.
  • Edelkin wrote:
    Falcon's Redwing doing the same thing. It used to be three turns and now is four.

Well, Falcon was in bad need of a nerf anyway icon_e_wink.gif
    Oh please you're just saying that probably because you don't like playing players that have Falcon in there line up and PVP