Scarlet Witch CD is 4 turns

Pasttense
Pasttense Posts: 11
My Scarlet Witch is creating 4 turn CD tiles at the start of the turn instead of 3 turn CD tiles. I think they are supposed to generate at 4 turns and then immediately count down to 3, but at the moment they're on the board starting at 4.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The starting duration changes when you go from 3 to 4 blue covers. Did you recently respec her?
  • Pasttense
    The starting duration changes when you go from 3 to 4 blue covers. Did you recently respec her?

Nope, she's 5 covers in blue. More of the point, the text of her power says 3-turn Blue Countdown. But it's clearly 4 turns and remains so on the field.
  • Pasttense
    I play on steam. Took a screenshot.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =654989401
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I am having the same issue on IOS. The countdown tile says 4 turn, but the ability says 3 turn countdown. I think the new update caused the issue.
  • kevingravy
    kevingravy Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same issue on Android. Double checked, she's still 5 in blue.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ditto. I'm using her and Red Hulk to clear out the final Venom Bomb sub so the change is very noticeable -- and not helping my efforts to get that green Punisher cover!
  • Also occurring on Android, and I'm not positive because it happened fairly fast but it seems like it's not generating the full five tiles either.

4vwLfiq.jpg?1
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Not posting to offend anyone, but this has been this way for a long(er) time. I use her every day and didn't notice anything different from other days when I use her in DDQ. Not to say the description isn't wrong strictly speaking.

But the explanation seems obvious, right? "She creates a 4 turn CD which immediately counts down 1 turn so in the turn it's created it is at 3, and this is working as intended." And to be honest, there is a case to be made that this is not really incorrect (again, strictly speaking). Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see this fixed so it's created at 3 turns and fires even quicker, but I think we're going to see a change in the description sooner than anything else.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2016
    StevO-J wrote:
    Not posting to offend anyone, but this has been this way for a long(er) time. I use her every day and didn't notice anything different from other days when I use her in DDQ. Not to say the description isn't wrong strictly speaking.

But the explanation seems obvious, right? "She creates a 4 turn CD which immediately counts down 1 turn so in the turn it's created it is at 3, and this is working as intended." And to be honest, there is a case to be made that this is not really incorrect (again, strictly speaking). Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see this fixed so it's created at 3 turns and fires even quicker, but I think we're going to see a change in the description sooner than anything else.

It's bugged.
  • StevO-J wrote:

It doesn't count down immediately, see the screenshot above. This would also be different language than every other countdown tile creating ability (e.g. IM40). Finally, this is different behavior from how the ability was functioning on my previous clear earlier today.
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Happening to me on iOS after the update. When my turn comes it places a 4 turn CD. Previously, it would immediately countdown to 3 and next turn is 2. But now it stays 4 and my next turn is 3.
  • neubrator
    neubrator Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Having same issue. Been using Switch JG in Venom Bomb and is costing me in placement. Was top two but struggling with that extra turn. Have dropped to third and gap is growing
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2016
    QqelUmB.png?1
    aYDZcX8.jpg?1

Edit: I changed her build to 544 then back to 535, Incantation working normally now

Edit 2: going to have to do that before every match. Very next match CD started @4 again

Edit 3: this only worked once, I've been unable to replicate a second time
  • Pasttense
    StevO-J wrote:
    But the explanation seems obvious, right? "She creates a 4 turn CD which immediately counts down 1 turn so in the turn it's created it is at 3, and this is working as intended."

I literally cover that in my original post. That is not what is occurring. It is not counting down to 3 turns on the initial turn and is requiring the full 4 turns to pop.
  • Cdubb1975
    Cdubb1975 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    So I just did the update and now Scarlet Witches' Arcane Incantation has changed from a 3 turn countdown tile to a 4 turn countdown tile. In the skill's description it still says 3 turn???

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I just noticed this as well. Was confused for a minute, and thought I might have respec her, but nope, 5 blue and 4 turn countdown tile
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Yes, very annoying right before end of event with Carnage.
  • lok123456
    lok123456 Posts: 96
    That's surely affect the team performance a lot if you are facing Carnage, the extra 1 turn count bug ruin my whole match icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Cdubb1975
    Cdubb1975 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Agreed, it's really messing up my matches against carnage.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Pasttense wrote:
    StevO-J wrote:
    But the explanation seems obvious, right? "She creates a 4 turn CD which immediately counts down 1 turn so in the turn it's created it is at 3, and this is working as intended."

I literally cover that in my original post. That is not what is occurring. It is not counting down to 3 turns on the initial turn and is requiring the full 4 turns to pop.

My apologies, you're right. I somehow read over that part or something, sorry. icon_redface.gif

Mine did count down at the start, but I'll keep an eye on it when I play DDQ tomorrow.