MPQ At Marvel.com: New Punisher Incoming!

Options
13»

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Being familiar with the Punisher Max series, I'm actually okay with the artwork, drawing-wise. But the colouring on the characters have got significantly worse over the last few characters (since Nova iirc). Just have to compare the attention to details on old artworks with the new ones. Did their old colourist leave the company or something?
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "Remember my face! It's the last thing you're ever going to see ... and I want you to carry the memory of it straight to HELL!"
    By: Frank Castle

fsgdgrbft.jpg

Ahaha Jokes aside he seems cool icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Why are the character thread info never updated on time anymore?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    MojoWild wrote:
    Because everyone celebrates all 24 hours of Easter... (eyeroll).

Not everyone celebrates every holiday and there's really not a way to avoid everyone's conflicts. Some people work every weekend, so they never get a break.

What an incredibly silly thing to say, or even bro-five ( upvote ).

There are literally only like FIVE major holidays that are even POSSIBLE to fall on a weekend. And it's not some kind of over the top request or observation, to ask that those be taken into consideration.

Good Lord.

P.S.
    Frank is a huuuge part of the new season of Daredevil that just came out a few days ago. And the character was FINALLY done correctly. THAT'S why we got an additional version of him. No one should be surprised / confused by that.
  • Dark Nova
    Dark Nova Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    He looks a helluva lot like Dave Bautista! Oh well, if we can't get Drax in the game then I guess this is the next best thing....!
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Any chance of an update to 3* Punisher to go along with the new one? Seriously, all he needs is a little extra damage on his black and green (and his strike and attack tiles) and he'd be a solid mid-tier support character. At the moment I reckon most people bring him along for the easy KO on enemies with high health - the function of his other two colours are done better by just about everybody else.

As for new Punisher, seems like he'd be Blade's new best friend. Ironically he's also Daken's new best friend...
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Is there any major US holiday they -haven't- put a new release on? It was on Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas....

At this point it seems like it's part of their product plan. Make people alienate their families by dangling the big carrot in front of them at times that they would otherwise step away from the game. Then, after being alienated from all the actual people in their life they can play more, until the game alienates them.
    i may have missed something, but a one cover 4*, i dont care how good, can not alienate my family. or the next episode of daredevil, for that matter.
    if someone gets THAT hooked, im seriously sorry
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well they should have just fixed the one they had to begin with... I think the art for that Neck needs to be addressed cause he looks ridiculous. They really need to also address the fact that variants don't add any new depth to play. It's def lack luster when the anticipation is for a champ that is not in the game then sadly let down. It's like I expected it to be Punisher just because people already know who the new champs are to begin with, thats all I'll say about that, but I mean really waiting for another Wolverine variant. I mean I'm sure their are more they have in their backdoor, but release some new content and champs.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CNash wrote:
    Any chance of an update to 3* Punisher to go along with the new one? Seriously, all he needs is a little extra damage on his black and green (and his strike and attack tiles) and he'd be a solid mid-tier support character. At the moment I reckon most people bring him along for the easy KO on enemies with high health - the function of his other two colours are done better by just about everybody else.

As for new Punisher, seems like he'd be Blade's new best friend. Ironically he's also Daken's new best friend...

I don't think they'll be updating a lot of their 3*s because it's probably a lot of work for them, and then we just complain that they didn't do it right icon_e_geek.gif

Although I will say that we definitely loved the 3* IM update. He's a Battery Park City now!!
  • rkd80
    rkd80 Posts: 376
    Options
    Will the 3* Punisher be changed to now award 4* punisher covers?
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More New Punisher artwork.
    No-Neck-Ugly-Guy-Mugshot.jpg
    cave_neck_by_sniperstalker-d8lb5i7.png
    bodybuilder-jeff-king-super-thick-neck-300x280.jpg

Punisher's new T-Shirt:
    TNYAskMeAboutMyThickNeck.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anywhere to go to see details on Army of One?