Weird personal MPQ quirks

Options
13»

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ragequits.

ragequit when im sure ill lose the match.
    ragequit when the other team gets a monster cascade.
    ragequit when a single one of my recharge cds get matched away.
    ragequit when a member of the enemy team looks at me funny.

and restarting the app 5 minutes later.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm one of those that had to have his team in the same order, and I've learned this can bite you in the butt. When running Jeanwitch, for example, I order then Jean, creamy filling, Witch. If that order ever gets switched, I ALWAYS end up firing Reality Crush when I meant to fire Mind Over Matter.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When doing a PVE sub for the first time, I always complete the essentials first. Not sure why.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    pheregas wrote:
    When doing a PVE sub for the first time, I always complete the essentials first. Not sure why.

That's just proper strategy if going for placement. Doing them first means they have more time to regain points for the end grind.

My quirk is that I will put 5 levels into any essential that I do not have maxed. All of my unmaxed 2* are at 50, 55, or 70 currently.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I usually try to finish a match with as much overkill as I can possibly accumulate.

"Oh look, Moonstone has 149 HP left, this match-3 will take her down!"

Cue Black Panther Battleplan x2 from a yellow cascade right before (of course boosted by the 12 TU AP), then a blasting from GSBW's sniper rifle...
  • MNKromann
    MNKromann Posts: 31
    Options
    I often go out of my way to finish (last) 3 enemies with 1 ability
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just notice that I feel frustrated every time the ai choose to do 4-match rather than L or T-shape 5-match, even though that actually benefits me. It's like, really ? You have a good stuff there, if you are not gonna take it, don't destroy it.
  • Dudemon
    Dudemon Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    I like to do my finishing move with Blade's Nightstalker attack while I proclaim..

"Off with his head !!" , then imagine it rolling across the floor.

That sound you hear as the last enemy drops... It's not his body hitting the floor.

It's his head.

Dudemon
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm one of those that had to have his team in the same order, and I've learned this can bite you in the butt. When running Jeanwitch, for example, I order then Jean, creamy filling, Witch. If that order ever gets switched, I ALWAYS end up firing Reality Crush when I meant to fire Mind Over Matter.

Hah, this happens to me when I put on the Steve and Tony Show: like, "Get ready for rolling SHIELDs! Wait a minute, where did my AP go?"
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Hah, this happens to me when I put on the Steve and Tony Show: like, "Get ready for rolling SHIELDs! Wait a minute, where did my AP go?"
    yep. happens in DDQ when i mean to fire Storm's blue and instead i OBW heal my team for like 200 hitpoints.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    chamber44 wrote:
    yep. happens in DDQ when i mean to fire Storm's blue and instead i OBW heal my team for like 200 hitpoints.
    its worse when its mnmags and you drop the ironless hammer instead of windstorm. it has been a while but I've done it.