ETA on spidey/mags nerfs?

Options
13»

Comments

• over_clocked
    Options
    Spider-man is as much people's favourite as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine and Captain America, so I keep my fingers crossed and hope that he receives the Thor treatment instead. I find the new Thor much more dangerous thanks to board shaking improved.
  • haha, got to love this game: as usual my team of psylocke 41 / C Mag 132 / Patch 141 got stomped by a Psy lvl15 / GSBW lvl 60 and... Spiderman lvl 89. The nerf on the spider cannot come too early .
  • gahudahu wrote:
    haha, got to love this game: as usual my team of psylocke 41 / C Mag 132 / Patch 141 got stomped by a Psy lvl15 / GSBW lvl 60 and... Spiderman lvl 89. The nerf on the spider cannot come too early .

Honestly, I don't care about the heal, but nerf that stun into the ground. I started abusing the hell out of it with MN Mag and it's honestly making the game less fun. Turn the blue into a fast AP low damage, or increase the AP cost, or only increase stun time by every 2 or 3 webtiles.

Just stop this broken jerk.
  • SirKopath wrote:
    gahudahu wrote:
    haha, got to love this game: as usual my team of psylocke 41 / C Mag 132 / Patch 141 got stomped by a Psy lvl15 / GSBW lvl 60 and... Spiderman lvl 89. The nerf on the spider cannot come too early .

Honestly, I don't care about the heal, but nerf that stun into the ground. I started abusing the hell out of it with MN Mag and it's honestly making the game less fun. Turn the blue into a fast AP low damage, or increase the AP cost, or only increase stun time by every 2 or 3 webtiles.

Just stop this broken jerk.

Exactly! I personally do not use him, since i think he is not that fun tp play with, but it is too infuriating to lose on defense vs a much weaker team, just because of him.