your funnest big enchilada team

13»

Comments

• dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    I enjoy running KK, Panther, and 3* Deadpool. Get black and green, Rage and Bash my way to a win. Or if I have enough purple, instead of using it to fuel KK Green, I drop whales.
  • monsterjoe77
    monsterjoe77 Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    used patch, daken and loki forever. got bored and eventually switched to if, cage and sw. i usually try to see if i can complete all 3 waves with no damage taken. but i like a lot of the teams posted here, so i may try some of those out.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    1pider-Man/Surfer/Switch.

And boom goes the dynamite.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    4thor, SW, and IF....cuz its the only time i get to use them...lol. My IF doesn't have 13 covers yet and SW just finally finished.
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    I use LCap, Cage and OBW. If I get Cage to 30 yellow and 30 Black by the end of Wave 3, he's a one-man wrecking crew in the last wave while LCap stands in the back and is like, "Hi. I have all Red. I can help out if you need..."
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Captain Falcon, 3* Spiderman and Classic Magneto. Takes a fair while as it is really only Magneto doing the heavy lifting and most of the time you are relying on match damage alone but boy do those defence tiles sure build up.
  • Carnage-PX-OML (my current fun squad, attack tile damage over 4k/turn in round 4).

Patch-dp4-DocOc (SO much fun...still run them when I want to watch Doc shine)

Ant-Man-Beast-Psylock (special tiles everywhere!, rainbow coverage)

Great idea Moose! Interesting to see how many different teams people use/like.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    gsbw, switch and spidey

I always enjoy blade, daken and falcon
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    3cap/obw/kk double heal, steal, shield to the face.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    KK/BP/SHulk worked well today. She hulk flips the Ultron goon tiles and all 3 have an AoE attack to take care of waves quickly.
  • OnyxSnake
    OnyxSnake Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I started with cstorm/magsmn/obw.
    Then cage/blade/falcon.
    Both teams are fun but I got tired of the same old, same old so I switched to switch/jean/cage but my all time favourite team is switch/kp/ifist always a countdown tile available and they feed each other with sw making purple and five matches to ifist making black and kp fingering everyone.
    I'm gonna try it with sw/kp/4pool soon.
  • I use

Hood

2Mags

2Storm

Mag's purple gathers Blue and Red AP, plus causes cascades. Mag's red also causes cascades and gains AP, plus, even though it's a countdown, Hood's black will make it fire in the same turn. Storm's Green gains AP and if you wait until you have 30green ap, it will destroy and gain AP for 30 tiles, PLUS cascades. Also, Hood's blue gains AP every turn. Hood's yellow can get rid of pesky tiles PLUS pretty much one shots most enemies.

If I make it to round 2 with storm's blue, green, mag's red and hood's black ready to fire off, I can usually get through the round without the enemy team getting one turn.